VFL Final Practice Match v Carlton - Punt Road Oval Thursday 14th March 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

old cumbo would've been greedy and slotted that

dimma MKULTRA mind ****ed him
100% Dima royally ****ed him

Just play instinctively Noah and he will kick 3+ every game
I’m sure we can all live with that

Cumbo finally gets hold of one and messes it up by giving off the handball when he was directly in front 35m out.

Cumberland needs to stop beating himself up every time he loses a contest.

I think someone really needs to work with him on that. Otherwise, the outcome of the last contest will weight heavily on his mind, which then impacts the next contest. I feel like that’s what is causing him to rush his decision-making like that.

35 out in front with the wind handballs wide and that’s another reason Cumberland won’t make it 7 point turnaround
Shut up campaigner
He’s my boy, I’ve had visions

I don't like Cumberland idk why weird player can do good things but mucks up more than he does good.
Stevie J was like that but did more good than bad.
handballs it high in the air...?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cumberland needs to stop beating himself up every time he loses a contest.

I think someone really needs to work with him on that. Otherwise, the outcome of the last contest will weight heavily on his mind, which then impacts the next contest.
Agree, it's his personality that does it. It's almost as if he feels like he's hard done by, or not confident enough. It's psychology work, he has to work on it, otherwise he won't make it.

I don't like Cumberland idk why weird player can do good things but mucks up more than he does good.
Stevie J was like that but did more good than bad.
handballs it high in the air...?
clearly ****ed the handball, didn't come off his hand the way he wanted it, dumb decision but he did himself no favours by hitting it off the side of his hand

Grimes would want to turn the clock back tonight, because Miller is putting his name up for selection

Grimes would want to turn the clock back tonight, because Miller is putting his name up for selection
For Richmond or AA (or both)?

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Final Practice Match v Carlton - Punt Road Oval Thursday 14th March 4pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back