Finals Bar Code Vic supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

These are fairly good seats if you want to be near the cheer squad. I'll be in the front row, centre of ABLT10.

Those getting tickets in "PLS" (Players Stand) are on the other side of the ground.

Hi All, these are now gone, if anything changes will update the bigfooty threads. Thanks All!

Ive got a ticket. Waiting for Derpy to take it on.
Otherwise it will be available AM tomorrow.

Order for:
Seat location: SECTION PSL4F,ROW J, SEATS 5 TO 5
Total Charge: AU $90.5

dugrene asked me to say this ticket is now available. derPy has a ticket. The precious pussy's banned him and he hasn't been able to check his PM's.
The ticket is a PDF can be emailed to a Fremantle poster with history or references.
Cheers
dugrene misses you all lol.

Hey again folks - long time no see. Hope you're all well.

I can't believe I didn't think to log on to BF to see if there were any of you magnificent purple people willing to spare a barcode to allow my lovely lady to make the trip from Canberra to the game this weekend!

If anybody has bought tickets for two seats (anywhere, any price) I am super keen! Let me know ASAP as I'm planning to try and get public tickets if nothing comes up.

What the hell??? Talk about being resurrected and rising from the ashes!!

Welcome back, very happy to know you are still around!

What the hell??? Talk about being resurrected and rising from the ashes!!

Welcome back, very happy to know you are still around!

Thanks BPG good to hear from you! I've been here, there and everywhere over the last couple of years and haven't really spent much time on teh interwebz - seems like I've ended up in the same town as you. Hope to have a beer some time! Thanks also Seppo, hope you've been well mate.

I'd just like to give a big shout out to all of the people who offered up tickets or barcodes - it's an awesome gesture that I am sure was much appreciated by all of the people who are lucky enough to be coming along and a great way to stick it up the freakin' clowns inside the logical vacuum of AFL House.

Special thanks to nickonau and tants who kindly offered their tickets to me. I wound up getting lucky in the public release while waiting for a confirmation from nickonau (a function of my panic and lack of organisation and not a reflection on nicko at all, of course).

I'm not inferring anything about anybody on this board but I ask this;

From a security consideration , is it smart to supply your member number and barcode number to another person ?

What is to prevent them from using that information in an unauthorised manner to get another ticket later in this finals series or in future years for that matter?
New bar codes are issued to members for the GF, as well as new ones for next season.

New bar codes are issued to members for the GF, as well as new ones for next season.

I can understand and accept new barcodes for a new season but I doubt the new code for the grand final tickets because ;
They have already sent out the letters advising the procedure, using our current codes, to purchase the GF ticket.

Multiple tickets can be purchased using barcodes in a single transaction.

I can understand and accept new barcodes for a new season but I doubt the new code for the grand final tickets because ;
They have already sent out the letters advising the procedure, using our current codes, to purchase the GF ticket.

Multiple tickets can be purchased using barcodes in a single transaction.
The Barcodes I received for the GF upgrade I received are different to my H/A members Barcodes. Perhaps because I only used the upgrade for two members seats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not trying to work any of this out just noticed the conversation and had a look;for what it's worth mine are the same.
Might have to request advice from Moo's legal team.

Thought I might bump this thread for the home prelim.

I am hoping to obtain 2 barcodes for members presale for the home prelim. If anyone isn't going to be able to attend (god forbid :oops:), it would be much appreciated!

Please PM if able to accomodate me! :):):):)

Thought I might bump this thread for the home prelim.

I am hoping to obtain 2 barcodes for members presale for the home prelim. If anyone isn't going to be able to attend (god forbid :oops:), it would be much appreciated!

Please PM if able to accomodate me! :):):):)
It's amazing how popular you become when you have multiple seats!

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals Bar Code Vic supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back