FINALS SC

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hanners a lock if Mitchell leaves too.
Problem with Hanners is that there is already a full compliment of mid premos that I think are going to be better value than him. With Danger going to cost around $730k or so, wont be able to load up on too many pricey mids.

Problem with Hanners is that there is already a full compliment of mid premos that I think are going to be better value than him. With Danger going to cost around $730k or so, wont be able to load up on too many pricey mids.
Top 8 mids next year, Danger a lock for number 1, then a lottery.
GAJ, Sloane, Bonts, Fyfe.
Cripps, Neale, JPK, Hanners, its going to be hard to pick.
Maybe nail your fwds and pick up mids on form shown.

Top 8 mids next year, Danger a lock for number 1, then a lottery.
GAJ, Sloane, Bonts, Fyfe.
Cripps, Neale, JPK, Hanners, its going to be hard to pick.
Maybe nail your fwds and pick up mids on form shown.
I think Hanners has to be seriously considered, don't get me wrong however I think Danger needs to be picked as he's way too prolific to leave out and Fyfe will be seriously under value, and the obvious one you missed out is Pendlebury who I would pick ahead of Hanners. Then you've got value in Bont, Cripps, Dayne Beams and even Rockliff to consider, not sure where Hanners fits there in my estimation if you pick most of those other blokes. Early days yet.

Edit: Haven't even thought about GAJ either, if he actually has a decent pre-season that's another one but just not sure anymore.

Last edited:
I think Hanners has to be seriously considered, don't get me wrong however I think Danger needs to be picked as he's way too prolific to leave out and Fyfe will be seriously under value, and the obvious one you missed out is Pendlebury who I would pick ahead of Hanners. Then you've got value in Bont, Cripps, Dayne Beams and even Rockliff to consider, not sure where Hanners fits there in my estimation if you pick most of those other blokes. Early days yet.
Pendles yeap a lock, Beams and Rocky even Libba could be viable again.

Pendles yeap a lock, Beams and Rocky even Libba could be viable again.
Hoping that Libba has played enough as a forward to be given F/M along with Sexy Robbie and Mundy as a B/M. Can't see D.Martin or Merrett being kept as fwds next season. Also unlike last season you're going to have some pretty expensive defenders in Docherty, Simpson and Shaw again, Shaw isn't the outlier anymore.

AFL ****ed Adelaide's season with that bullshit Sloane suspension in the last round, wanted the Sydney vs GWS final.

AFL stuffed Adelaide's season with that bullshit Sloane suspension in the last round, wanted the Sydney vs GWS final.
Nah the way the umps made sure the Hawks made top 4 tells me the AFL were keen on a Hawthorn Geelong GF. $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back