Discussion Finals Series 2019 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

All Geelong players training in the clash jumper today. Surely they are not wearing clash and blue shorts v all white pies???

I wouldn't be surprised if they wore it against Collingwood then. It's pretty common for teams to wear promotional jumpers during training before bringing them out for the game.

It’s not a promotional jumper though. And it’s a final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt't think the clash jumper was made in player issue, surprised to hear players running around in retail jumpers

Just looked at footage of training, either some players are wearing GPS Bra's or there is a player edition of the clash jumper used today.

Have Geelong wanted to wear Navy shorts in the finals and this agreed to wear the clash?

Honestly don't thinks it the case, but certainly given us something to talk about.

Such a good look. Probably more of a clash with Cats in navy and Pies in white, rather than Cats in white and Pies in black, but I’d still be very happy if they do wear the navy.

One of my favourite ever combos is from a couple of years ago when the Cats Indigenous jumper was navy based, and they wore it against the dogs in their full red kit. Looked supreme.

Has any one ever seen them wear them at training before today? I have only seen them in retail stores.

Has the look of the clubs game against North at KP in round 21 and wanting to wear Navy shorts in home games meant that the Navy jumpers have now been made and we will wear them in home fixtures against North and Collingwood going forward?

x8HP4lf.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Finals Series 2019 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back