Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 3 tickets for GF
sr20 1 ticket for GF
Arwib 1 (preferably 2) tickets for GF
MR0808 spare barcode for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

GF pricing.jpeg

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Yep I definitely only received one ticket.

That seems moronic. Either you should be successful for your entire ballot or none. What's the point in giving people one ticket out of a pair?

That seems moronic. Either you should be successful for your entire ballot or none. What's the point in giving people one ticket out of a pair?
Yeah, I would have thought if it was down to only single seats available that they'd just deny any groups and give them to the next individuals in line.

It's ticketek and the AFL though so...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The last four grand finals basically everyone got a ticket and on at least two of those four occasions, there were leftovers for a second ballot or giving to the other mob. This is a huge unpleasant shock.
I'm not really sure its a shock. We've had record member numbers this year, including selling out P1 memberships despite a fair bit of excess demand being out there by the sounds of it. So it doesn't entirely surprise me - especially when we've had such a great year results wise, and appearing at the grand final was always something that was a relatively good possibility.

I'm not really sure its a shock. We've had record member numbers this year, including selling out P1 memberships despite a fair bit of excess demand being out there by the sounds of it. So it doesn't entirely surprise me - especially when we've had such a great year results wise, and appearing at the grand final was always something that was a relatively good possibility.
I can't say I had been closely tracking priority one memberships just casually. If you'd asked me I'd have assumed they were always fully subscribed anyway.

Yep that's why you join the premiership club to avoid the issue, we know there's only limited tickets.

Yep that's why you join the premiership club to avoid the issue, we know there's only limited tickets.
Being in Canberra and only getting to a handfull of games each year, I'm going to have to investigate the least wasteful way to do this, because I don't think you can with a reduced access membership.

Being in Canberra and only getting to a handfull of games each year, I'm going to have to investigate the least wasteful way to do this, because I don't think you can with a reduced access membership.

I only have an interstate membership and was able to add the grand final guarantee if that helps.

I can't say I had been closely tracking priority one memberships just casually. If you'd asked me I'd have assumed they were always fully subscribed anyway.
Oh I understand that - but there was a reasonable amount of stuff coming out from the club about it when they released a limited amount of extra Premiership Club opportunities mid season.

Having missed out on tickets, I started to explore any remaining options, but it’s a barren wasteland.

Anyone done this successfully in the past?

There was someone offering 4 x $1850 package tickets in this thread.
Actually wasn't too bad value really imo - inc GF brekky, boat cruise to MCG and Level 4 tix to game.

Other option is to put a 'wanted' sale on Gumtree & eBay. Enter at own risk though! I did this for 2005 & 2006 GFs and came through unscathed luckily, thanks to some awesome MCG members who saw my ad. They even met us at gates on the day to make sure my wife and I got through ok! ❤️🤍

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back