Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 3 tickets for GF
sr20 1 ticket for GF
Arwib 1 (preferably 2) tickets for GF
MR0808 spare barcode for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

GF pricing.jpeg

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Being in Canberra and only getting to a handfull of games each year, I'm going to have to investigate the least wasteful way to do this, because I don't think you can with a reduced access membership.
Yes, you can.

I’m an interstate member with Premiership Club tacked on.

In my view, it’s a great option.

Being in Canberra and only getting to a handfull of games each year, I'm going to have to investigate the least wasteful way to do this, because I don't think you can with a reduced access membership.
It has always been a bugbear of mine that Premiership Club isn't an option available on the 5 game Sydney game memberships, where someone can demonstrate they live a significant distance away from the SCG (i.e. effectively a similar criterial to what used to exist for the old 'country 5' membership).

I've long held the view that is a significant commitment to make for members that live a long way from Sydney, and is worthy of having access to Premiership Club add on. I don't think it would be a heap of members - and could always be quarantined/limited by needing to demonstrate you used all 5 in a previous season (i.e. to stop it being used as a work around).

Also Canberra based - we've now got 11 game red zone, so we can get access to Premiership Club Upgrade (I've had it for a long time, Mrs moved up from Red 5 to Red 11 last season so to add Premiership Club). For super busy seasons like this year - while it is expensive for how many games you get to (we ended up doing 7 which was a good effort for us) it isn't so bad - we were able to sell our red zone access to people for a few we knew we couldn't go to (only at a nominal cost of $15 or $20 or so) - which brought down overall cost a bit. Even easier if you go a reserved seat membership.

I had previously (in my single days) had both a Melbourne and Sydney based membership - 5 game red zone pass for Sydney, and whatever was the minimum needed to get Premiership Club on a Victorian membership. If you get to a few Melbourne based games, this can work out cheaper overall than an 11 game Sydney based membership.

Yes, you can.

Interesting Dubai - I thought it was only Sydney and Melbourne specific packages that allowed for Premiership Club to be tacked on - didn't realise that the interstate memberships could have it tacked onto it as well.

I think though for Arwib (and any other Canberra members), I assume interstate memberships aren't available for the ACT.

There was someone offering 4 x $1850 package tickets in this thread.
Actually wasn't too bad value really imo - inc GF brekky, boat cruise to MCG and Level 4 tix to game.

Other option is to put a 'wanted' sale on Gumtree & eBay. Enter at own risk though! I did this for 2005 & 2006 GFs and came through unscathed luckily, thanks to some awesome MCG members who saw my ad. They even met us at gates on the day to make sure my wife and I got through ok! ❤️🤍

Was BLUEALLTHRU who had the tickets.

Can vouch for him

Yes, you can.

Is this an interstate membership that only has access to the game in that state (noting we don't play in the ACT)? I've been getting the country membership, it's a 5 gamer which is roughly how often I get up there over the course of a season. It's a Red Zone membership.

There was always an upgrade option to premiership club, forgot what the incremental cost of that was.

Not sure if you could only do it from a Gold/Platinum membership though.
It certainly only applies to certain membership categories for Sydney and Melbourne based memberships. For example for red zone (not sure GA but assume the same) you have to hold an 11 game membership to access.

Is this an interstate membership that only has access to the game in that state? I've been getting the country membership, it's a 5 gamer which is roughly how often I get up there over the course of a season.
Yep that's what I used to have Arwib, but had to pay the extra to go to Red Zone 11 in order to access Premiership Club. Being in the ACT we are caught 'in the middle' on this one as we can't access 'interstate' memberships in the same way someone in SA/QLD/WA etc can.

Yep that's what I used to have Arwib, but had to pay the extra to go to Red Zone 11 in order to access Premiership Club. Being in the ACT we are caught 'in the middle' on this one as we can't access 'interstate' memberships in the same way someone in SA/QLD/WA etc can.
I'm wondering if it's possible to get a reserved seat and then just sell the seat 7 times a year or so.

I'm wondering if it's possible to get a reserved seat and then just sell the seat 7 times a year or so.
Definitely possible - how often you'll sell the seat is the big question. In high profile seasons where we are going well like this year, I'd think a good chance you'd sell it most times. In a more 'normal season' - a bit more of a mixed bag I suspect. We didn't have any issue selling our red zone passes for games we couldn't attend (bar maybe 1 if I remember) this season as guest passes often were 'sold out'.

We are actually actively considering shifting to reserved seats for next year - we upgraded from red zone to reserved seats for a couple of the bigger games in the second half of the season so we could try out a few stands. We are still undecided but might make the jump for next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I only think SA interstate memberships offered premiership upgrade this year because there were several games there this year and the membership was more expensive.
I honestly think if (when) we have the ultimate success this year the demand will be through the roof next year.

I only think SA interstate memberships offered premiership upgrade this year because there were several games there this year and the membership was more expensive.
I honestly think if (when) we have the ultimate success this year the demand will be through the roof next year.
3 games

Interesting Dubai - I thought it was only Sydney and Melbourne specific packages that allowed for Premiership Club to be tacked on - didn't realise that the interstate memberships could have it tacked onto it as well.

I think though for Arwib (and any other Canberra members), I assume interstate memberships aren't available for the ACT.
I honestly thought you could add Premiership Club to all memberships and was a bit surprised that you can't add it to the 5 game. That doesn't make sense to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back