Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

This will be the place for any ticket and barcode requests folks may have.

MOD NOTICE - PLEASE POST ALL TICKETING AND BARCODE REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD - SWANS SUPPORTERS ONLY.

Will provide links and access to ticketing and member barcode information once more info about each of our finals is released.

To keep things in order, there are a few groundrules for requesting barcodes or tickets, as decided by the mods:

1. You must have been a member of the Bigfooty forums for at least 2 years.
2. You must have made at least 500 posts - some within the past 6 months, including a history of posting on the Swans board.

This is to ensure that users who actually contribute to our online community of Swans fans are looked after and given first opportunity over those who only post when there are barcodes or tickets up for grabs.

If you do NOT meet the above criteria, any request posts you make in this thread will be deleted.

If you DO meet the above criteria, post your requests in here. Any member who has spare tickets or barcodes and is willing to share can DM/Start a conversation with whoever they choose from this thread. It is up to those individuals to decide who they wish to communicate and share their tickets/barcodes with.

This post will be updated to list:

Members in need of a ticket/barcode:
Indie_ for GF
wills2g for any finals after QF
mattpolo8 for any finals
kangle4 for GF barcodes/ballot entry
dopesayo for GF
Jimbo OZ 3 tickets for GF
sr20 1 ticket for GF
Arwib 1 (preferably 2) tickets for GF
MR0808 spare barcode for GF

Members with tickets/barcodes available:

GF pricing.jpeg

Any further questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
I honestly thought you could add Premiership Club to all memberships and was a bit surprised that you can't add it to the 5 game. That doesn't make sense to me.
Nope you've never been able to add it to 5 game Sydney based memberships or below (Red 3). I sort of get it - but as I said earlier, I think in some circumstances it is a bit unfair to not be able to do so.

On another note - I've seen reports of fans in the category I've got (Level 4 'Front') being as far back as Row Z in some sections. 26 rows back but still at the 'front' - your having an absolute laugh AFL, at the fans great expense.

Nope you've never been able to add it to 5 game Sydney based memberships or below (Red 3). I sort of get it - but as I said earlier, I think in some circumstances it is a bit unfair to not be able to do so.
There are so many reasons why getting to 11 games is in the too hard basket and 5 games is more reasonable - living a fair distance away, elderly, sickness, work, very young family etc. Personally, I think it's a bit tough.

There was someone offering 4 x $1850 package tickets in this thread.
Actually wasn't too bad value really imo - inc GF brekky, boat cruise to MCG and Level 4 tix to game.

Other option is to put a 'wanted' sale on Gumtree & eBay. Enter at own risk though! I did this for 2005 & 2006 GFs and came through unscathed luckily, thanks to some awesome MCG members who saw my ad. They even met us at gates on the day to make sure my wife and I got through ok! ❤️🤍

Would probably have been AFL members you bought from, not MCG members, which isn't really a thing, unless you are referencing MCC members, which would be extremely rare for someone to let someone share their MCC card with their photo on it, and if caught lose a membership which takes 30 years to get.

I have bought on the second hand market in AFL members for 2012, 2014 and 2016 and yes there is some risk as I believe they do spot check on entry occasionally as it is meant to be the AFL member in attendance only. But you just enter when it's really busy through the gates.

Would probably have been AFL members you bought from, not MCG members, which isn't really a thing, unless you are referencing MCC members, which would be extremely rare for someone to let someone share their MCC card with their photo on it, and if caught lose a membership which takes 30 years to get.

I have bought on the second hand market in AFL members for 2012, 2014 and 2016 and yes there is some risk as I believe they do spot check on entry occasionally as it is meant to be the AFL member in attendance only. But you just enter when it's really busy through the gates.
Can't recall if they they were AFL or MCC members, but they (him and his mate) both lent us their cards with photo ID on them in case and we mailed back later when we got back to Cairns. So grateful as without their help may not have been there for the historic victory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoked to be going to my first ever GF

Only other time I've been to the MCG is the QF against Melbourne in 22

Food is good there :tearsofjoy:
Enjoy it mate!!

Can't recall if they they were AFL or MCC members, but they (him and his mate) both lent us their cards with photo ID on them in case and we mailed back later when we got back to Cairns. So grateful as without their help may not have been there for the historic victory.
Yea wow that is trusting! Did you also have a physical ticket, or was it swipe in with card? MCC is card only, no ticket. AFL members is ticket entry, card inspection only on request by the attendants.

Yea wow that is trusting! Did you also have a physical ticket, or was it swipe in with card? MCC is card only, no ticket. AFL members is ticket entry, card inspection only on request by the attendants.

Ahh, must have been AFL members then! Had physical tix and card. I vaguely recall they were Hawks members. Lucky it wasn't post-2012 ;)

Tickets successfully acquired! Level 4 front of Q6. Appears to be the opposite end to our cheer squad.
Similar. Q7, row D. Not to complain as I'm grateful to be going etc, but I was hoping for level 1 given the high price.

Potentially open to trading for something on L1 (incl. standing room) later in the week.

Premiership club was 100% worth getting in the end on top of an interstate membership, like a few others have done as well. Should we go all the way it wouldn't be surprising next year if it'd become more expensive/exclusive.

M32 for myself, the bay next to the cheer squad. A nice upgrade from the Q3 seats two years ago.

Premiership club was 100% worth getting in the end on top of an interstate membership, like a few others have done as well. Should we go all the way it wouldn't be surprising next year if it'd become more expensive/exclusive.

M32 for myself, the bay next to the cheer squad. A nice upgrade from the Q3 seats two years ago.

Next bay for me M33 good enough

Got two standing tickets. Always had seated in the past. Any tips on for the standing tickets? Assume we need to arrive when the gates open?

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Finals Ticketing & Barcodes Thread (SWANS-ONLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back