Finals ticketing infomation

Remove this Banner Ad

I got M4 D 1 - 2, never sat down that low before, usually in the nosebleed so I am looking forward to actually hearing some noise. I am gunna be at Richmond end right? Would hate it if I am near the Carlton squad :p

M10 Row GG

If anyone is having troubles I highly recommend using the mobile access at m.ticketek.com.au, got in first go this morning.
My laptop is still refreshing, but I got on the mobile site immediately. M2, row Y.

Oh man, sounds like i'm down the Carlton end. I bought with a RFC membership though so I should be with other Richmond members yes?

If you're talking about M35/36/that area, then yes I think we're down the Carlton end. I'm working on the idea that 'at least I have tickets'...

If you're talking about M35/36/that area, then yes I think we're down the Carlton end. I'm working on the idea that 'at least I have tickets'...

Yeah, that's true! The atmosphere! Our area will probably be louder than the Carlton cheer squad anyway. Too buys sucking Juddy's dick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snagged N6 which I'm really happy about.

Tried Cat 1, 2, 3 and all were unavailable. Then tried Ponsford - also unavailable.

Finally went for GSS as the seating option and ended up with a Cat 2 in the GSS. No idea how the system works, but hope this helps somebody else.

And yes, the m.ticketek.com.au site was a lot faster. Also, if it routes you to the www.ticketek.com.au/busy.html go back to m.ticketek.com.au or you will be stuck in an endless loop with everybody else on the web portal.

LOL Your sitting beside me...... I have M2 Q 1 - 4
I'm a couple rows back. Row S, seats 6 to 8, I think it was!

I went category 4, hoping to get level 2a, but in the end figured these were in a pretty good spot, and I'd hate to push my luck and end up half way up the top deck!

Any idea, in terms of "best available", would ticketek sell level 1 before level 2a? Not that it matters for me now!

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Just go out and buy yourselves a few WONKA bars. Your bound to be in with a chance of a Golden ticket to the G for sundays Final. ;)

Cheers. So does that mean it's the same categories but whatever tickets are left?
Buy your tickets today if you plan on going. Won't be any left towards the end of the week I'd think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals ticketing infomation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back