Finals ticketing infomation

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow, what a stressful experience. wanted standing 2x tickets (mine and a mate), ended up having to get only a single ticket and needed to get category 6. ...I was online (not mobile - prob where i went wrong) ready from 8:55.

Ended up allocated some crap seat in GSS, level 4, Q14, row AA. However I always stand in GA GSS so I'm happy I should still be able to do that - just ended up being $15 more than the standing ticket.

Just pumped to be part of it.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting morning..... Had category 1 locked in at 9:00 and clicked make payment and then it timed me out and put me in a big big queue.....
I was in charge of buying the 4 tickets for the family, got called every name you could think of and couldnt get back on the website, so tried my iphone and bang!!! Straight back in 4 tickets M3 BB, not like the first tickets but hopefully our cheer squad is there due to us being the home team!!

Ticketek is a mess but go you mighty tigers, its great to be back in September and ill see you all there Sunday!!!!!

My mistake after printing tickets i have - Olympic stand SQ57 that's the top level isn't it and the carlton end?

Event: AFL First Elimination Final
Teams: Richmond v Carlton
Date: Sunday September 8
Start time: 3.20pm
Expected attendance: 85,000

5k Carltank supporters to stay away because they know they don't deserve it

There was a map I saw when ordering tickets of the Richmond areas.

Can't remember where we were. In too much of a panic trying to order. Stuffed up twice, had to restart. Terrible system.

I've got to say, i'm a bit peeved that i payed top dollar and have been given seats at the carlton end, what's the go? I was on at 9am on the dot? N29, anyone else in that area? would be good to get a club breakdown. Only bonus is it'll be good to see the Scum squirming in their seats :)

I'm trying to buy 8 tickets in either category 4 or 5, I've got 4 memberships and trying to get the 4 additional tickets too. The mobile site is just telling me its busy, can anyone help me out? Is it just too hard for it to process 8 tickets?

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals ticketing infomation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back