Finals ticketing infomation

Remove this Banner Ad

Managed to get Cat 3 tickets on level 1 5 rows from the fence! Absolutely stoked. Curious as to how patient or persistent people got? Did you guys just get the first tickets available or keep trying for better seats? I took me at least 15 minutes of refreshing every second until I got mine.......anyway, cant bloody wait!

Big issues with my ticket situation still. Waiting for a call back from the MCG but I will try again (and call Ticketek) when I get home from uni.

So my tickets say GSS, Bay Q4-2. It should only say Bay 4 or Bay 2... How do I know if its Q4, Q3 or Q2? What a joke.

I was talking to a mate at footy training the other night and he told me that a few years ago, he had the same problem with his tickets and he went to the seats, and they were already occupied. So he had to go and stand.

Supposedly when it gives you a ballpark figure such as '4-2', it means it's been double-booked.

If this happens, I cannot go and stand as I am with 2 elderly people.

I find this ridiculous. I have been a member for 11 years and now this has happened.

It better be rectified or else the MCG/Ticketet better compensate.

Pretty gutted at the moment :(

(maybe RFC_Official could advise me on what to do?)

Big issues with my ticket situation still. Waiting for a call back from the MCG but I will try again (and call Ticketek) when I get home from uni.

So my tickets say GSS, Bay Q4-2. It should only say Bay 4 or Bay 2... How do I know if its Q4, Q3 or Q2? What a joke.

I was talking to a mate at footy training the other night and he told me that a few years ago, he had the same problem with his tickets and he went to the seats, and they were already occupied. So he had to go and stand.

Supposedly when it gives you a ballpark figure such as '4-2', it means it's been double-booked.

If this happens, I cannot go and stand as I am with 2 elderly people.

I find this ridiculous. I have been a member for 11 years and now this has happened.

It better be rectified or else the MCG/Ticketet better compensate.

Pretty gutted at the moment :(

(maybe RFC_Official could advise me on what to do?)

I'd be ringing the AFL mate.

Ok so apparently regarding my conundrum, bays have been split up in to sections.

Rows A-T are section 1, Rows U-DD are section 2 so she said SQ 4-2 represented Bay 4, Section 2. She better be right!

Ok so apparently regarding my conundrum, bays have been split up in to sections.

Rows A-T are section 1, Rows U-DD are section 2 so she said SQ 4-2 represented Bay 4, Section 2. She better be right!
Did they say anything about supporter groups being seperated into different bays?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Hi - Long time observer, first time contributor.

I have 2 x Tickets in Bay M16, Row H. I needed 3 tickets and bought these to ensure I got some, then managed to get 3 more in the public sale... unfortunately a few levels higher! (knew I should have signed my wife as a member!)

Anyway, only looking for cost price $78 ea. Let me know if you want them.

I got a spare ticket guys, a mate cancelled on me.

Second level behind the goals (N7). Really good seats IMO. I'm selling it at cost price ($72).

Go Tigers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HELP

bought my ticket online first thing monday morning with ticketek.

didn't have an account there before so all new

opted for the ticket to be sent to my mobile which can scan with iphone apparently

have not received the txt for the ticket link yet

is this normal? will i get it before or on sunday or should i call them now and get it sorted?

HELP

bought my ticket online first thing monday morning with ticketek.

didn't have an account there before so all new

opted for the ticket to be sent to my mobile which can scan with iphone apparently

have not received the txt for the ticket link yet

is this normal? will i get it before or on sunday or should i call them now and get it sorted?

CALL TICKETEK NOW!!!!!

No excuses now for mcc flogs not showing up. The forecast from bom says absolutely no rain at all

22f29850d8329e43608ce61a6cfa034a.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals ticketing infomation

Remove this Banner Ad

Back