Finals Ticketing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally Posted by Andyroo
What type of seating do you have to buy to be on level 1? Standard, premium or what?

Dunno mate. I booked using my AFL Membership (Roos club support) cards, utilising the NMFC membership aspect of it (AFL Members tickets which aren't club support can buy tickets from tomorrow). So, Roos and Port members I assume.

Originally Posted by utility
How much is an adult ticket?

Can only answer by stating what mine cost me utility: $51.40 each. They could be $5,140 each and I'd still go. Wouldn't miss ANY Roos final for the world!

Cheers

T'toes

Andyroo said:
What type of seating do you have to buy to be on level 1? Standard, premium or what?

Aisle 32 L1 for me, which is a prime ticket. If you want one of those aisle 30ish to 36ish tickets, which is a North section, I would say you'd have to be pretty quick, as I think only a reasonable small part of L1 was prime, the rest is premium.

Basically:

Standard = L3
Prime = Sections of L1 and front few rows of L3
Premium = L1 on the wings and L2.

blueworms said:
Aisle 32 L1 for me, which is a prime ticket. If you want one of those aisle 30ish to 36ish tickets, which is a North section, I would say you'd have to be pretty quick, as I think only a reasonable small part of L1 was prime, the rest is premium.

Basically:

Standard = L3
Prime = Sections of L1 and front few rows of L3
Premium = L1 on the wings and L2.

Cheers Blueworm.

Just got my ticket, not quite sure where I am sitting, think it is level 1 Aisle 18.

jozeph said:
Just got my ticket, not quite sure where I am sitting, think it is level 1 Aisle 18.

Thats on the Docklands side, between the dugouts, and the noerth players entrance.

Thanx Jase, I thought that was where I'd be sitting but wasn't totally sure.
I'll prolly stand anyway, I get too fidgety and theres not enough legroom, I'll checkout who I'm sitting next to first though.

theroo said:
Can you rock up to the Dome on Sunday and buy a Standard GA ticket from the gate or do you have to buy a ticket in advance?

Good question! It takes my family so long to get organised this is my most likely scenario. I certainly think there'll be plenty of room available on level 3 for "walk ups".

Twinkletoes said:
Dunno mate. I booked using my AFL Membership (Roos club support) cards, utilising the NMFC membership aspect of it (AFL Members tickets which aren't club support can buy tickets from tomorrow). So, Roos and Port members I assume.

Can only answer by stating what mine cost me utility: $51.40 each.

Why did you buy your tickets today when you could have bought it tomorrow for 9.80 and sat in Aisle 12.... Which is the same view as aisle 35 but has one big advantage... No SUN!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally Posted by wakeboardandy
Why did you buy your tickets today when you could have bought it tomorrow for 9.80 and sat in Aisle 12.... Which is the same view as aisle 35 but has one big advantage... No SUN!!

Each to their own wba. I sit on the aisle 35 wing for every game, every year, so I'd be sitting there regardless. In order to do so I had to get in early. Also to bury the concern over getting seats to a final which are far from preferrable it was imperative to tuck that worry away as soon as possible. Money's not an issue. As I said, I'd pay $1000 or $10,000 for the seat I want at a Roos home final.

Superstition is a big thing to me too so it was imperative to be on the "outer" side of the ground, which I love 'cos I can then watch the replay and get a view from "the tv camera side", for a different perspective.

Cheers

T'toes

Hearts to hearts said:
Bollocks. Most of us are club members, and a big slab of the "AFL members" allocation goes to people who are club support members of the competing clubs. Save the hatred for something more important.

And good luck, Lidge. Kids are great but you don't see much of the game, even with just one!

Bloody oath. I'm an AFL mem aswell and am glad to be one. A lot of my money goes to the roos! I also like going to neutral games which the AFL lets you have. Best membership going round IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals Ticketing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back