Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Just thought I'd start a new thread for all final tickets queries.

1st up, tickets go on sale for members on Wednesday at 12pm

General public go on sale Wednesday at 3pm

Edit - Tickets for club members are in sale from 10am to 12pm

Last edited:

Well someone has it wrong, because the AFL website is also saying club members 12pm, AFL members 10am
"Tickets to the Bulldogs’ Elimination Final will go on sale from 10am – 2pm on Wednesday 28 August for eligible Club members, 12pm for AFL members and 3pm for the general public."

This will be a pretty good crowd IMO. It should be a reasonably 50/50 split. I honestly wouldn't be suprised to see this crack 90,000 for a few reasons.

1). Both clubs playing excellent football with fans from either side hoping for a good finals campaign.
2). Friday night - Genuinely a good timeslot to get to the football with no clashes with local football or weekend events.
3). This might be the only final at the MCG (other than the GF) which might pull a lot of neutral AFL & MCC members to attend given the lack of options to attend finals.

This will be a pretty good crowd IMO. It should be a reasonably 50/50 split. I honestly wouldn't be suprised to see this crack 90,000 for a few reasons.

1). Both clubs playing excellent football with fans from either side hoping for a good finals campaign.
2). Friday night - Genuinely a good timeslot to get to the football with no clashes with local football or weekend events.
3). This might be the only final at the MCG (other than the GF) which might pull a lot of neutral AFL & MCC members to attend given the lack of options to attend finals.
Geelong will have at least one game at the mcg.
Prelim or Semi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can anyone recall how much club membership finals tickets cost?

I have the option of going MCC, but at $100 per ticket, I’d prefer club tickets if considerably cheaper.

Can anyone recall how much club membership finals tickets cost?

I have the option of going MCC, but at $100 per ticket, I’d prefer club tickets if considerably cheaper.
The cheapest ticket is $35, through to $105

Section Adult/Conc/Junior

Level 1 $101/$76/$30
Level 2 $101/$76/$30
Level 2A $101/$76/$30
Level 1 Goals $88/$66/$26
Level 4 Front $74/$56/$22
Level 4 Middle $64/$48/$19
Level 4 Back $55/$41/17
Level 1 Cheersquad $35/$25/$10
Level 4 Back Goals $35/$25/$10

For everyone of those categories, there is a family ticket of 2 Adults and 2 Children, for the price of 2 Adults, so effectively 2 kids get in free

Thanks MYOB. Copy and pasted into a word document and ready to go for Wednesday. Also will have my phone as an option as well.
Yep, I have 16 ready to copy and past, although I have to do it in 2 transactions, because maximum of 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Memberships Finals Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back