Finals Week 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My forward line (816) outscored my midfield plus captain (665). Dangerfield (99) being my lowest scoring forward and Selwood (110) being my highest scoring midfielder :rolleyes:

It has ended my season this week although l am in 3 prelims next week including 1 cash league. Having a look at my opponents teams l will be down at least 1-2 midfielders against anyone l play. No trades left. Good luck to those left in it who managed to dodge the injuries.

For now you're in front. I have two trades, $450k and do NOT have JPK or Fyfe. How about you? ;)

Yep. You got me. Still, I jumped from 703 to 501 this week with 2386. If the worst happens, I have 1 donut next week. Was aiming for top 1,000 so pretty happy. :)

Won both my semis, pretty happy with that considering I only just scraped into 8th spot.

And I'm out in straight sets in one of those leagues (Bay13 Flogs) after finishing in 2nd spot after the H&A rounds. Won the flag in that league last year, this year lost to the flog I beat by 1 point in last years Qualifying Final. FMB13SCL :rainbow:

PS please don't lose to that uber flog KardiniaPark in your Prelim. I'll never hear the end of it if he wins that league. :straining:

What a week. Pendles,Beams,Ward,JPK,SJ,Bartel all either didn't play or done serious injuries. Add to that I had Weller's 46 as backline cover. Playing Breust over Pav also summed up my weekend. Add to that I also have Fyfe and my only mids this coming week may be Selwood,Murphy and S.Mitchell!!! Only positive was Buddy as C. Scored a lousy 2145 to slip from 37th to 66th. Top 50 was the aim heading into the SC finals(I was 22nd) but after the past fortnight and no trades to cover major damage top 100 may even be gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I'm out in straight sets in one of those leagues (Bay13 Flogs) after finishing in 2nd spot after the H&A rounds. Won the flag in that league last year, this year lost to the flog I beat by 1 point in last years Qualifying Final. FMB13SCL :rainbow:

PS please don't lose to that uber flog KardiniaPark in your Prelim. I'll never hear the end of it if he wins that league. :straining:

Correct!

I'm not that confident given that I'll have 2 or 3 of my best mids missing and no trades left to replace them.

I think my fairytale run might be coming to an end next weekend.

I'm not that confident given that I'll have 2 or 3 of my best mids missing and no trades left to replace them.

I think my fairytale run might be coming to an end next weekend.

Hmm you'll be needing to pull a few strings at the Saints so that Shenton & Acres both play this week.

Hmm you'll be needing to pull a few strings at the Saints so that Shenton & Acres both play this week.

Yeah that would help and if Shenton doesn't play I can swap him with one of my other forward/mids but that would mean playing Kersten in my forward line who has been woeful the last couple of weeks.

If I can limit my donuts to no more than one and pull a rabbit out of the hat with a big captain's score I might still have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back