Finals week 3 prelims

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One donut with a possible second and loopholing for forward rookies. Now in the 'No Trades Club' :cry:

b6GAo8Z.jpg

I'm all good this week.

No Donuts!.JPG

Not a donut in sight and some viable loophole options.

My opponent has Fyfe and Beams with only O'Brien on the bench for cover. Hopefully Windscreens misses out and he has no trades left. Is my only hope as he has a far superior side to me.

I'm in 5 out of 5 prelims, my team went straight through to the prelim after round 1 of finals in all 5 leagues. Only had 1 trade left before this week that I used to trade out Fyfe to Priddis. Beams is my only donut at this stage but I only have cover in Rucks and Forwards if any other outs.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    162.4 KB · Views: 3
My only donut for the year was trading in S Mitchell who was a late out.. Be wary of guys like Rockliff named on the extended bench and trade in with finals teams in the hr before a game if you can. Even then you can be screwed over by a late late out like Pendles last week...

Rockliff was named on the extended bench last week as well. :rainbow:

I'm not even going to bother logging in this week.
If only you had a Def link in the mids. 7 premo defenders and no one in the mids to loophole one of them sucks.

I'm in the same boat with 2 Forward bench warmers playing while I cop a doughnut in the mids because I only have the 1 M/F DP link in the mids, which I'm already using. 2 D/M links in the mids saved be from more doughnuts though, so I can't complain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in a couple of prelims but don't fancy my chances, only one donut but I've got Shenton starting in my midfield who could be the sub again.

Lobbe, Gray, Wingard and Simpson tonight, they're mostly uniques so need a big night from them.

If only you had a Def link in the mids. 7 premo defenders and no one in the mids to loophole one of them sucks.
I'm in the same boat with 2 Forward bench warmers playing while I cop a doughnut in the mids because I only have the 1 M/F DP link in the mids, which I'm already using. 2 D/M links in the mids saved be from more doughnuts though, so I can't complain.

I've got two bench players in defence but no bench players in my mids and I'm copping a mid donut as well.

Midfields have been massacred recently.

Just Simpson and Sheehan for me tonight, don't know what to expect but 200 would make me very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back