Finals Week 3 - Progressive Scores Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So you had the top 6 from both teams, with the highest scorer your captain?

Yeah, I'm sure you do :)

:rolleyes:

Look, I understand how it may seem a little unbelievable but don't we all have those weeks where we do freakishly good. Like honestly everyone at one stage or another has done really good. Mine happened to be this week, most of my scores this year have been average with a few above but nothing special. But too be honest this is probably the best I'll ever do. I'm sure when you do really good I shall have the right to question your score?

Look, I understand how it may seem a little unbelievable but don't we all have those weeks where we do freakishly good. Like honestly everyone at one stage or another has done really good. Mine happened to be this week, most of my scores this year have been average with a few above but nothing special. But too be honest this is probably the best I'll ever do. I'm sure when you do really good I shall have the right to question your score?
OK well if you did score that then well done, but it is still doubtful.

Yeah I got a pretty good score 3435 from 12 (11 +captain) so I'm pretty happy with that.

What is the rest of your team?

Hey it's true! :p

Well if I could I would re word it abit better but yeh the filter I don't understand why everyone is getting thier backs up for No one said he was gonna win the comp with that score although if he has another blinder tommorow he could be right up there

Not sure around 9 000 ish I think I havent looked whys that?
Was just going to check out your points, cos with a score like that from this round you could push up a long way. I got 3,450 tonight, and am ranked 1,393. Interested in seeing if you could overtake. What's your team name?

Well if I could I would re word it abit better but yeh the filter I don't understand why everyone is getting thier backs up for No one said he was gonna win the comp with that score although if he has another blinder tommorow he could be right up there

Did you take a breath during that?

As I said if he scored that well done, and he will win the weekly prize if he has the token players tomorrow.

That's why I asked him to post his team.

Was just going to check out your points, cos with a score like that from this round you could push up a long way. I got 3,450 tonight, and am ranked 1,393. Interested in seeing if you could overtake. What's your team name?
Oops... just realised it was Port_Magic that posted that score, not you!

3450/12

I'll take that.
Had the best 5 Geelong players (I'm sure many would have)

Cats:
Mackie (297)
Milburn (234)
Bartel (303)
Ablett - C (552)
Corey (273)
Ottens (297)

Dogs:
Cross (375)
Hargrave (255)
Murphy (351)
Gia (267)
BJ (246)

Happy with most of my decisions. Picked the cats players perfectly. Hargrave over Gilbee cost a bit, but not much.
Ablett over Bartel capt cost a bit but not much. :thumbsu:

3564/13 (capt Jimmy)

6 Saints and 4 Hawks to go.

I wonder if we have the same teams.
Im in exactly the same position with 3564/13, 6 saints and 4 hawks to go.

Funny thing is I meant to/thought I had selected Bartell as captain and was spewing when I checked at half time and had somehow ended up with Gilbee but he happened to end up with exactly the same score as Bartell.:eek:

Sorry my mistake I am ranked 11 744 My Teams name is Newtown Wildcats With a score of 3588 ( So far ) I dont think Ill go that far this week I started like this last week only to have a pretty shitty 2nd half score

Just read your post Kangaroo19 I wish I had that score trust me!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I picked Enright over Mackie. Watching the game I thought Mackie was going to score huge and Enright nothing... not too bad result in the end.

Bartel (c) 606
Ablett 276
Corey 273
Ottens 297
Johnson 258
Enright 222

Murphy 351
Gia 267
BJ 246
Gilbee 303
Cross 375

Total = 3474 (12)

3231 from 12, picked my team on monday and forgot to put a captain.

Harvey, Gilbert, Clarke, Milne & Roo from Sainters
Franklin roughy crawf birchall and guerra left

as you can see gone with out there team, no goddard etc

Team name: Walshinators
Progressive Score: 3492/11 (+ Captain's score)

Gilbee - 303
Mackie - 297
Hargrave - 255
Milburn - 234
Ablett (c) - 552
Cross - 375
Bartel - 303
Ottens - 297
Murphy - 351
Giansiracusa - 267
S. Johnson - 258

Players to come: Fisher, Goddard, Hodge, Montagna, Sewell, Lewis, King, Koschitzke, Riewoldt, Franklin and Roughead.

he scored 3576 with no captain and only 12 players though, brent u had 13 playing including ur captain (captain counts as 2), and u say u would have scored that much but u have picked ur max amount of bulldogs, 6 each from each team, so it is not possible to pick another bulldog, so 3576 is hard, also i am suspicious cause he made a stupid thread a few weeks ago

No. I picked 5 bulldogs, 6 cats. So 12 total INCLUDING captain.

How about you post a print screen of your team.

Would prove, either way wether you're lying or not.

However it does seem highly unlikely you select the top 12 scorers from the game with the top one being captain. Also not selecting any Saints or Hawks mids seems a bit of a stretch.

I'm 3,345 from 12, so not going to well.

3108/12, Cooney really disappointed. I really need a big game tonight from all of my remainng players.

I wonder if we have the same teams.
Im in exactly the same position with 3564/13, 6 saints and 4 hawks to go.

Funny thing is I meant to/thought I had selected Bartell as captain and was spewing when I checked at half time and had somehow ended up with Gilbee but he happened to end up with exactly the same score as Bartell.:eek:

Probably had the same starters! :D

Still to come
Saints: Gram, Fisher, Goddard, Hayes, Kosi and Roo
Hawks : Hodge, Birchall, Buddy, Guerra (yeah yeah)

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals Week 3 - Progressive Scores Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back