Finals week 3 tips & crowd expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney by 42
Hawthorn by 22

If there is an upset it will be Port.

Sadly, I have more important and interesting things do than watch the Hawks Swans GF.

Like watching paint dry.

Sydney by 42
Hawthorn by 22

If there is an upset it will be Port.

Sadly, I have more important things do than watch the Hawks Swans GF.

Like watching paint dry.

Wouldn't enjoy the 2 best teams in the comp playing off? the round 18 game was one of the best most entertaining games of the Season

Last time Hawthorn met Port they were flying and Roughead, Lake, Gibson, Mitchell, Hodge and Rioli all missed the game.

All of those players will play this week, bar Rioli possibly.

Hodge played that game. Wouldn't be looking at a round 10 game to give answers as to who will win a Preliminary Final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Hawthorn should just win because they are a better football side...but you never know your luck in the big city

Yep. As much as Port have been playing some brilliant football, Hawthorn are a great side who can match Port with pace. Also the fact that Hawthorn have been a finals team since 2007 (exception of 2009) gives them great experience for a cut throat Prelim Final, but anything can happen.

Yep. As much as Port have been playing some brilliant football, Hawthorn are a great side who can match Port with pace. Also the fact that Hawthorn have been a finals team since 2007 (exception of 2009) gives them great experience for a cut throat Prelim Final, but anything can happen.

Yeah pretty well said, regardless of what happens to Port this saturday they are winning a premiership in the next 3 years IMO

I think Sydney over North in a thriller (never really look like losing, but still a frantic last several minutes), Hawthorn over Port relatively comfortably (at least a couple goals, with maybe a too late junk time Port comeback to make things look more respectable), and then Sydney wins a memorable GF by a slim margin (slightly better on the day).

That's no reflection on how I rate each team or anything, just what I anticipate will happen.

The Swans will use this game as a tune up, a practice run, a training drill, they won't be losing any sleep over this one. The Hawks on the other hand will require a daily supply of Imodium Capsules before next weeks game.
Is that like the 110 point training drill Geelong served up earlier this year? I think Sydney is upset they arent facing the cats.
A real team is playing the prelim

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals week 3 tips & crowd expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back