Finals week 3 tips & crowd expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney vs North Melbourne [24 points] (reach for the stars, kids!) - 32,000
Hawthorn vs Port Adelaide [32 points] - 69,000

Hawks and Sydney in two of the most boring prelims we'll ever see. Two sides that have been sitting on the sidelines this week laughing until their ribs hurt.

Would it be less boring if Geelong and Fremantle, who couldn't beat North and Port, were in?

Would love to see hawks v north, back to the 1970's with 2 traditional teams... Everyone should have to wear flares to the game if this happens.

and streamers all over the ground, and confetti thrown at each end after a goal, and cheesey banners around the crowd with stuff like "North have Courage!" and "Hawk Eyes!", a little biffo, and throw in a streaker or two (okay, I know, that last one is a bit 80s)

and streamers all over the ground, and confetti thrown at each end after a goal, and cheesey banners around the crowd with stuff like "North have Courage!" and "Hawk Eyes!", a little biffo, and throw in a streaker or two (okay, I know, that last one is a bit 80s)

Plus Elephant let loose on the ground at half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Swans should rest both Franklin and Tippet and they will still win this by 12 goals. North are ordinary.
God I hope they listen to you

Sydney v North 36 points after having a much bigger lead and taking their foot off the gas. 50,000
Hawthorn v Port having trouble picking, a 2 goal win to either side, 80,000 heaps of neutrals to what should be a fabulous game.

Hawks and Sydney in two of the most boring prelims we'll ever see. Two sides that have been sitting on the sidelines this week laughing until their ribs hurt.

I bet people were saying this the previous two times a team from outside the top 4 made the prelim and they both turned out to be amazing games.

Haw v Ess in 2001 and Coll v Geel in 2007 for those who don't remember.

Remove this Banner Ad

Finals week 3 tips & crowd expectations

Remove this Banner Ad

Back