Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Dak's fantasy scoring away outside in the elements last year was a massive drop off compared to what he was at home in the dome and the Rams Lions game is expected to be one of the highest scoring games of the week going off the points total line with the bookies.

Looking for advice, 1st time playing fantasy this year

I have Kincaid as TE but only had a couple of targets last week as was split with the other TE and Bills had more run than pass plays even coming from behind. Playing Miami this week and I also have Coleman as a WR (Waddle too) so worried if I play them both and Bills struggle I'll have all my eggs in one basket.

I picked up Chargers TE Hurst who had a few receptions last week but also playing Panthers this week which should offer more opportunity. Trying to decide whether to roll with Kincaid who was good last year or do a tactical swap out.

I also have Reed who was a monster last week but with Love out worried his production will drop dramatically. I've got Lockett as my bench WR (Thielen too) but while he'll likely play is listed as questionable so may decide to swap him out for Reed.

Had a good start winning week 1 and high scoring in the league but hoping it wasn't a flash in the pan. Bears D scored big but that won't happen every week, have dropped them for Texans D this week. Rounding out my squad is Hurts, Hall, Henry and Butker.

Looking for advice, 1st time playing fantasy this year

I have Kincaid as TE but only had a couple of targets last week as was split with the other TE and Bills had more run than pass plays even coming from behind. Playing Miami this week and I also have Coleman as a WR (Waddle too) so worried if I play them both and Bills struggle I'll have all my eggs in one basket.

I picked up Chargers TE Hurst who had a few receptions last week but also playing Panthers this week which should offer more opportunity. Trying to decide whether to roll with Kincaid who was good last year or do a tactical swap out.

I also have Reed who was a monster last week but with Love out worried his production will drop dramatically. I've got Lockett as my bench WR (Thielen too) but while he'll likely play is listed as questionable so may decide to swap him out for Reed.

Had a good start winning week 1 and high scoring in the league but hoping it wasn't a flash in the pan. Bears D scored big but that won't happen every week, have dropped them for Texans D this week. Rounding out my squad is Hurts, Hall, Henry and Butker.
Dont overreact, all the good TEs sucked last week pretty much, you drafted Kincaid as your TE1, you play him as your TE all year unless hes out injured or on a bye. He'll come good.

Dont overreact, all the good TEs sucked last week pretty much, you drafted Kincaid as your TE1, you play him as your TE all year unless hes out injured or on a bye. He'll come good.
Cheers appreciate this.

What about Reed, would you keep him in knowing he'll have Malik Willis throwing to him instead of Love? I guess I should keep him in for a week or two and see how it plays out.

Cheers appreciate this.

What about Reed, would you keep him in knowing he'll have Malik Willis throwing to him instead of Love? I guess I should keep him in for a week or two and see how it plays out.
Reed is a bit different with the QB downgrade, but yeah, probably stick with him over those two for the time being and make a decision next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back