Fitzroy Stars 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Fitzroy Stars 2008 Season

Will you get the use off all the grand stands or just behind the goals? and will you get the use of one of the rooms to hold lunches or after the games to have a few drinks with the opposition?
if it is the same set up as this year it would be a bad out come for your club but if you get the use of the facilities then well done.
shit thats both Collingwood and Richmond looking after you, no excuse for not making a big impact next year then is there.

Yes all grand stand seated/standing areas will be accessible, im not sure about the lunches area but my guess would be that collingwood would have facilities open to for that, hopefully a joint venue cross fingers.

Yes the prez was very excited about being lock in with the pies. As they say should always keep your friends close and your enemies closer:mad:
GO THE BLUES:p:thumbsu:

I watched the stars a few times last year and they looked like the next big thing but it would be fair to say they have been very disappointing this year,injuries may have played a part but stories around the traps re poor training and attitude is ordinary if true, l believe they should get big Bruce Gonsalves back as their general manager come jack of all trades he is not afraid to make tough decisions and the wheels only appear to have come off since he departed. Anyone have any thoughts?

I watched the stars a few times last year and they looked like the next big thing but it would be fair to say they have been very disappointing this year,injuries may have played a part but stories around the traps re poor training and attitude is ordinary if true, l believe they should get big Bruce Gonsalves back as their general manager come jack of all trades he is not afraid to make tough decisions and the wheels only appear to have come off since he departed. Anyone have any thoughts?

Cab you elaborate as to why he left

Remove this Banner Ad

Fitzroy Stars 2009 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back