Flashback to 2020 when Essendon had 3 picks inside the top 10 to set the club up for the next decade...

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 2, 2014
AFL Club
Tasmania
Other Teams
#TeamTurboChooks
Except instead they drafted a mummy's boy who was too scared to travel interstate, a "unicorn" project tall, and some other guy called Zach Reid.
4c7d640278a7a21d816c7a7288c7ae3a

Perkins is being held outside the best 22 bye Jye Menzie :embarrassedv1:

Three lives ruined. Three careers stalled before they could even start.

And for what cost, another opportunity for us all to have mega lulz at Essendon's expense?

Look at the cost and ask yourselves if it was worth it.

You know it totally was :$

I’m sorry you have to live in Tasmania :(
To make it up to you for breaking you and the subsequent humiliation you received as you were overruled by the GOAT mod, I made you this piece of memorabilia for you to remember Adrian Dodoro by:
Carlton-the-chosen-ones.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was it the same draft Dodoron was seen high fiving his list team at?
Or was that when we stole Caddy out from under Geelong's nose and scats fans have been melting about it ever since?

Except instead they drafted a mummy's boy who was too scared to travel interstate, a "unicorn" project tall, and some other guy called Zach Reid.
4c7d640278a7a21d816c7a7288c7ae3a

Perkins is being held outside the best 22 bye Jye Menzie :embarrassedv1:
And zackah beat his chest that much that he had to make a thread about it, when the rest of us knew the 2020 draft pool was gonna be weak as!

And zackah beat his chest that much that he had to make a thread about it, when the rest of us knew the 2020 draft pool was gonna be weak as!
You’re just mad now that you realise joeys a selfish footballer who will never win a premiership :shrug:

The only one I've seen melting about it is Caddy himself :$:$ but I feel for him, imagine having the rug swept out from under you before you even play a game.
Yes I’m sure he was devastated to stop apartment hunting in Corio :$

Remove this Banner Ad

Flashback to 2020 when Essendon had 3 picks inside the top 10 to set the club up for the next decade...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back