Fletcher not allowed to watch his son play

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A more accurate title would be "Fletcher faces consequences of Essendon doping program".
Yes it is very "Eww new! He is a lejend and evil SALADA haz slitely inconv.. incon... made his lyf a bit hard."

Yes it is very "Eww new! He is a lejend and evil SALADA haz slitely inconv.. incon... made his lyf a bit hard."

That was completely believable until you spelled 'hard' correctly. :p

I take a different tact to this - I believe that suspended players should be banned from attending matches - Makes no sense that suspended players can visit their number one workplace to watch a match - Imagine if it was the Geelong 34 - Players wouldn't be allowed to attend matches at Kardinia Park because it's also the clubs training base but they could attend away matches.

How sure are you that he couldn't watch his son? That's what I'm indicating. I think it's all bs. It was never reported in the mainstream media just like the wake. I think they are both bs.
And on the off chance that I am wrong, I wonder if the 2 players involved bothered to ring ASADA to see if they could indeed attend.

Yeah its BS - Just like ASADA drug tested the EDFL club coached by Wallis a week or two after Dank appeared at a sportsman's lunch.

Correct. In the racing codes, if you get caught cheating and warned off, you aren't allowed to attended race tracks, training facilities, the whole gamut.

Yes - So why are players allowed to attend AFL games ? I know ASADA/WADA are perfect but this has me beat.

Last edited:
LIFE is full of rules. It starts when you are a kid at home where your parents lay down the law. Break those rules, and you know what the consequences are. Then to school. Again, you've got to follow the rules. If you don't - you get a detention. Keep breaking the rules and you might get suspended. Worst case scenario - expulsion. Then you go to Uni or work. Each work place has - you guessed it - rules. You learn to drive a car, learning the rules of the road. Break the rules and there are consequences.

In every single aspect of your life, there are rules, and naturally, consequences should you break them. Even on the sporting field, whadda ya know? Rules!

There is simply no excuse for not understanding that not following the rules (by checking their substances on ASADA web site or with their own personal doctor) would have consequences. It's not unfair. It's not even slightly unusual. It is in fact, life.

Gee - I struggle to understand your support of Hunter in another thread - He did the opposite of what you just posted.

Asada tested players from both sides actually

Yes - That's standard practice when there ares two teams competing - Doesn't alter the fact of the timelines in my post or that its highly unusual to be testing at that level of footy which is in affect the third tier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes - That's standard practice when there ares two teams competing - Doesn't alter the fact of the timelines in my post or that its highly unusual to be testing at that level of footy which is in affect the third tier.
FFS, can you blame them?

Wallis was involved with the biggest doping scandal in football ever!!

They are just doing due diligence.

And if you think my initial statement on Wallis is wrong, you need to extricate your head out of the 1km depth of sand that it's buried in.

FFS, can you blame them?

And if you think my initial statement on Wallis is wrong, you need to extricate your head out of the 1km depth of sand that it's buried in.
Is his arse that deep? Because that's what I thought his head was up.

FFS, can you blame them?

Due diligence my foot - So I expect that all sporting clubs in which all ex Essendon employees have an involvement, no matter how minor, will be drug tested on a regular basis by ASADA - After all we have to keep sport clean.

FFS, can you blame them?

Yaco fighting to the end , the 9 posts in a row on 4 corners thread could have been so much easier by using multi quoting .

Due diligence my foot - So I expect that all sporting clubs in which all ex Essendon employees have an involvement, no matter how minor, will be drug tested on a regular basis by ASADA - After all we have to keep sport clean.
Spreadsheets just dont cut the mustard for keeping players health records, privacy not being maintained is a big no no

I would hope so, afterall they have shown a propensity to cheat. I would hope that Melbourne for example is regularly tested and monitored after Goodwin takes over. Goodwin is a guy who loves being injected with the "good stuff". Has gambling issues, has been found guilty of assaulting and threatening to kill a photographer, he's hardly a man of high moral character, and deserves scrutiny.

I take a different tact to this - I believe that suspended players should be banned from attending matches - Makes no sense that suspended players can visit their number one workplace to watch a match - Imagine if it was the Geelong 34 - Players wouldn't be allowed to attend matches at Kardinia Park because it's also the clubs training base but they could attend away matches.
Makes a lot of sense to keep drug cheats away from there place of employment. Called punishment.

What have you got against drug cheats being caught?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back