Fletcher not allowed to watch his son play

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Fletcher is well and truly retired he could just show up at his son's game. If WADA/ASADA rule that he is not allowed then his 2 year ban gets reset. He can repeat indefinitely.

But if he wants a job within in the system at any time...

dustin has to wear the consequences of his actions, although i still have some empathy for him in this situation. also have a massive amount of compassion for his son and family and what they have been going through not just with this particular circumstance but the last 3 years.

I don't have much sympathy for them, if any at all, least of all for the likes of Fletcher. After 20 years in the system and so much education, he deserves none.

Pretty simple equation

in a practice match
Exactly, lot of people getting upset about something that won't happen again this year.
Dustin will be able to go along to every proper game and watch his son play.

Rules need to be clear and not wishy washy. Do you propose that the rule should list a number of exceptions which include going to see your son in a practise match game?

Glad you ain't a legislator

Ah yes, rules a rule, no matter how stupid. I know, you guys keep telling me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah yes, rules a rule, no matter how stupid. I know, you guys keep telling me.

But it's not stupid. He's not allowed to be in that place. Simple, concise, easy to understand and enforce.

That the punishment might inconvenience the cheat in minor ways that go beyond the original intent is neither a massive concern nor cause for a massive list of exceptions to be written in, complicating the rule and generating loopholes that can be exploited.

Holy shit here they come

Who here mentioned perspective the other day? Let's view life through legislation. What a nice life.

Holy shit here they come

Who here mentioned perspective the other day? Let's view life through legislation. What a nice life.

Yes, perspective....A convicted CHEAT can't watch one practice match.

This is not a major problem. Certainly not enough to go around changing the rules for.

If it was a big problem, then I'm sure there is a mechanism for exceptions to be made.

Yes, perspective....A convicted CHEAT can't watch one practice match.

This is not a major problem. Certainly not enough to go around changing the rules for.

If it was a big problem, then I'm sure there is a mechanism for exceptions to be made.

Are you going to be ok if I continue to think the rule is stupid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back