Fletcher to release medical reports

Remove this Banner Ad

that;s just ridiculous and you know it

do you have a detailed medical report on yourself? I know I don't

let's assume for a moment it's not drug related - and let's say he had an allergic reaction to the penicillin he got for having syphillis after bonking everything in a skirt

would you want this thrown around?

as it turns out there is a heap of innuendo about what happened.

so it looks as though the only way to clear his name is to release whatever private records he has to clear away the smear!

if there were drugs on the system then I am not sure what is achieved by releasing the records

Discharge report is given to you when you leave hospital in Australia.Says why in hospital, what tests, outcome of treatment, and further treatment required after discharge.

They can be faxed within minutes when requested by patients.

Discharge report is given to you when you leave hospital in Australia.Says why in hospital, what tests, outcome of treatment, and further treatment required after discharge.

They can be faxed within minutes when requested by patients.

you ever been to hospital?

do you file your records in a filing cabinet - or do you read them and dispose of them?

i've been to hospital twice and don't have my records

I thought I heard on the radio they were trying to get the records from the insurance company, not the one from the hospital?

As for why? I don't know. A few days ago Barra was saying he had talked to Fletcher's manager and it was his understanding that they were trying to get the report released from the insurance company.

maybe he doesn't like the actual discharge report, too deailed or something.....

I was wondering along similiar lines (no pun intended) - What index or "list of documents" is there to prove that one test report hasn't been extracted from a bunch of documents?

For instance, if one test showed up something - would it be referred to across the board in all other reports? If that something was illgeal, would the hospital sweep it under the table - Hear no evil, see no evil style?

I was wondering along similiar lines (no pun intended) - What index or "list of documents" is there to prove that one test report hasn't been extracted from a bunch of documents?

For instance, if one test showed up something - would it be referred to across the board in all other reports? If that something was illgeal, would the hospital sweep it under the table - Hear no evil, see no evil style?

Insurance report would not be a detailed medical report.It would just be so and so was admitted to this hospital on this date and discharged on that one.

The discharge medical summary by the hospital is totally different. This has a diagnosis, treatment and drugs given etc.This is the one he IS NOT suppying apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fletcher to release medical reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Back