Flogs who complain about the Umpiring every week are Nellies who support crumbum clubs !

Remove this Banner Ad

44 is not a grampa age Palpatine. Well it probably is technically but I ain't one (I hope :) )

Stand by my OP and rant of umpire whinging and bashing becoming intolerable..
Need to have sex first

It's not often I agree with you, and this isn't one of those times either.

But the thread is divvyable regardless. Standards have dropped precipitously in the Bay.
Its very divvy worthy but a mash is a mash, masher :shrug:

Its very divvy worthy but a mash is a mash, masher :shrug:

frggr should be right in contention for Meltdown of the Year after his antics on the weekend.

Still throwing the toys out of the cot today :$

* off Jose

There is no FIFA/Juventus like conspiracy at work here.

Your Purple Plonkers s**t the bed earlier this year at Gather Round, Vossy and the Baggers live rent free and use utilities in the minds of J-Lo and Cockburn.

Teams that play direct, attractive and first to the ball footy tend to get a good leg up from the umpires.

But keep playing the victim card. It's all Freo flogs have done since entering the competition in 1995.
Interesting that apart from Freo's first year in the comp they have been the better club out of the 2.

Did I say interesting, I meant embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* off Jose

There is no FIFA/Juventus like conspiracy at work here.

Your Purple Plonkers s**t the bed earlier this year at Gather Round, Vossy and the Baggers live rent free and use utilities in the minds of J-Lo and Cockburn.

Teams that play direct, attractive and first to the ball footy tend to get a good leg up from the umpires.

But keep playing the victim card. It's all Freo flogs have done since entering the competition in 1995.
Forgot to answer the first part - yeah, there is no conspiracy theory at all.

It is just pure incompetence about people making the rules that nobody knows wtf is going on.

Forgot to answer the first part - yeah, there is no conspiracy theory at all.

It is just pure incompetence about people making the rules that nobody knows wtf is going on.

Well that is a more sensible answer. Bravo Jose.

However I think Umpire Bashing is not really healthy, esp all the abuse they cop at country/local level.

Really it's the fault of the rules committee and AFL head honchos who deserve to be criticised, although Laura Kane has been less than 12 months in the job, so I think she also deserves immunity from criticsm.

Reckon you have to be very tough mentally to be an AFL field Umpire tbh.

Divvy GIF by NCONTRAX

Remove this Banner Ad

Flogs who complain about the Umpiring every week are Nellies who support crumbum clubs !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back