Flying To Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

Go The Mores # 2

Team Captain
Mar 21, 2007
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Gday guys just wondering if the club offers cheap flights or anything like that to members when going down to tassie for games. wanna go this week but very expensive.
cheers

Gday guys just wondering if the club offers cheap flights or anything like that to members when going down to tassie for games. wanna go this week but very expensive.
cheers
LOL. A bit optimistic there mate. I don't think so.

I am going to the Western Bulldogs match, I was lucky to get one of JetStars cheap cheap cheap flights

Cheap flights to Tassie will come into the mix when York Park becomes a stadium. Most games, presently, are booked out and it is simply not feasible for the club to enter into an arrangement with an airline. However, it is something for the future when the stadium is increased from 23k crowd capacity to about 30k.

I'll be there next Sunday. Looking forward to being at my first game for the season.

Bit late now. Watch Jetstar or Virgin about 3 months early. Often launch cheap airfares every few weeks/months, but only one or two flights, and sells out very quickly.

I'll be there,i'm flying over on Friday to Hobart ,then driving up to Launy on Sunday morning.There are cheap flights available but one must book them early in the year.

thanks for that fellas
just one more thing- wats the go with getting into the ground ??? is it advisable to pre buy your tickets or will you be right just walking up

Just scan your membership card at the gate. Even "sellouts" generally keep letting you in.

If you don't have a membership, you pretty much have to go to the main gates, (left side I think) to purchase tickets.

If you are flying down, without a membership then I would pre-book the tickets, just in case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Flying To Tassie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back