Welcome Welcome to the HFC Josh... Battle on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice to get the free agent we've been linked to all year.

Karl Amon is a trend setter.

Great news and assuming we get Barrass as well it's a huge boost to the backline. But where does that leave Frosty? Depth?
I think we could play Frosty as the FB still and maybs move Weddle higher up the ground, Battle also has flexibility to play upfront so he can be a rotating Fwd/Def.

Barrass seems to play better as an intercepting role and better with the ball than Frost.

Get him and barrass to wear a wig, play finals this year

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

Introducing Boshua Jattle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty clear this has been a matter of formality for some time but thrilled the club has got their intended targets. Now just to sort out what we give for Barrass. That backline will be absolutely impenetrable next year.

This is the best signing we've made in years.

A 25 year old Hawks tragic who is coming into his prime, can play at both ends and is made of excellent character.

And he is a free agent!!!

Battle, Barrass, Sicily and Scrimshaw ruling the skies, we dont even need to put Weddle back there!!!

Frosty will provide great depth and be an excellent, Gunston like mentor for the likes of McCabe, Blanck and Ryan.

This is ****en fantastic.

Geez - next year should be massive
With all due respect ....THIS YEAR HASN'T ****ING FINISHED.

Dont get me wrong i am happy to have Barrass and Battle and whoever else wants to come but right now we have bigger fish to fry

WE"RE PLAYING FINALS;!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome Welcome to the HFC Josh... Battle on!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back