Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do you think the adulterers and thieves have not released a statement?
You make a joke about it, but there are plenty of decent people (much more than the rainbow brigade/outrage community you’re seemingly front and centre in) that fall under the lifestyles he listed (idolaters, atheists, drunks, fornicators etc) that didn’t bat an eye lid at the post. You don’t have to be apart of a special little community to feel outraged about something and subsequently voice that.

What about atheists? Or people that drink alcohol? You can’t pick and choose who apparently is the victim of prejudice when they’re all included together in the verse he recited.

He said drunks, not people who drink alcohol. Drunks have caused a world of hurt. All of the others, apart from atheists, are behaviours which potentially have devastating effects on people. It's hardly fair to lump homosexuality in with these other "sins". And let's be real. Folau knew that's what he was doing when he tweeted this.

You make a joke about it, but there are plenty of decent people (much more than the rainbow brigade/outrage community you’re seemingly front and centre in) that fall under the lifestyles he listed (idolaters, atheists, drunks, fornicators etc) that didn’t bat an eye lid at the post. You don’t have to be apart of a special little community to feel outraged about something and subsequently voice that.
You got your answer.

He lumped in negative behaviours, with aspects of a person's identity.

And yeah it is funny why someone would ask why the adulterers aren't up in arms about it.

He said drunks, not people who drink alcohol. Drunks have caused a world of hurt. All of the others, apart from atheists, are behaviours which potentially have devastating effects on people. It's hardly fair to lump homosexuality in with these other "sins". And let's be real. Folau knew that's what he was doing when he tweeted this.
Some drunks have caused hurt. Some just love to get on the sauce and have a good time. Where are all the atheists standing in solidarity with the rainbow brigade? So many people mentioned in his post, but it’s only homosexuals who suffer prejudice from Folau according to you.

You got your answer.

He lumped in negative behaviours, with aspects of a person's identity.

And yeah it is funny why someone would ask why the adulterers aren't up in arms about it.
Whats negative about Atheists? Idolaters? You keep making excuses for everyone who isn’t gay as to why they have no right to be offended/outraged, but they were equally included in his post. It’s either everybody should be equally as outraged as the rainbow community, or nobody should be. You can’t pick and choose in this case, as his post doesn’t single out any of the lifestyles.

You really have drunk the Rugby Australia kool aid haven’t you.

So what if it wasn’t the first time he posted something like that. The offences themselves were all on the low end of the scale, and the only ones who would argue otherwise are Rugby Australia, Alan Joyce and those in the Alan Joyce camp.

Not at all.

As a Christian I don't subscribe to the 'Go to hell' sentiment... neither does my Pastor Brian Houston...

It's 2019...

Not at all.

As a Christian I don't subscribe to the 'Go to hell' sentiment... neither does my Pastor Brian Houston...

It's 2019...

Then what does your pastor Brian Houston subscribe to? He certainly ain't no like homosexuality

https://www.churchclarity.org/updates/church-clarity-responds-to-hillsongs-statement-on-inclusion

I will tell you what he subscribes to though, he believes his church doesn't have the obligation to report any claims of child molestation arising from his own church, where his father molested loads of kids and the church including Brian Houston were found to have helped covering it up.

Do you subscribe to the fact that child molesters and their accomplices would go to hell though, even if he is your pastor?

You must be a slow learner.

3168157500000578-0-image-a-2_1456009524429.jpg
Do you care to explain how so? If you’re going to throw out insults then at least have the decency to explain exactly what you found so infantile about my musings about how a group who pushes for equality on one hand yet defines and sets themselves apart on the other by the very thing they say shouldn’t matter

Last edited:
Then what does your pastor Brian Houston subscribe to? He certainly ain't no like homosexuality

https://www.churchclarity.org/updates/church-clarity-responds-to-hillsongs-statement-on-inclusion

I will tell you what he subscribes to though, he believes his church doesn't have the obligation to report any claims of child molestation arising from his own church, where his father molested loads of kids and the church including Brian Houston were found to have helped covering it up.

Do you subscribe to the fact that child molesters and their accomplices would go to hell though, even if he is your pastor?

No. Do you?

What does this have to do with Folau?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No. Do you?

I see, so not even child molesters would go to hell now, the bible I have read is certainly very different to the one the Hillsong church has read

What does this have to do with Folau?

Everything, it's the same religious denomination that Folau affiliates with, so when someone says Brian Houston doesn't believe gays would go to hell, I just have to poke the hornet's nest, coz it seems to be complete BS

I see, so not even child molesters would go to hell now, the bible I have read is certainly very different to the one the Hillsong church has read

Everything, it's the same religious denomination that Folau affiliates with, so when someone says Brian Houston doesn't believe gays would go to hell, I just have to poke the hornet's nest, coz it seems to be complete BS
Do you hold the entire occupants of mosques accountable for the actions of the small percentage that convert and carry out jihadism, like you are doing here with Folau?

Do you hold the entire occupants of mosques accountable for the actions of the small percentage that convert and carry out jihadism, like you are doing here with Folau?

It depends if their congregation believes the same things those small percentage believes in, hence why I'm examining whether Brian Houston and Hillsong goers have similar opinions on homosexuality

Didn't know so many people would get defensive so fast though

5C667994-A40D-407F-84B9-F67E7E08674B.jpeg

One of many comments by the rainbow brigade on Israel’s Instagram post tonight of a verse from the bible. It’s just a game for these social justice warriors. What did they win exactly? A trophy? Nobody is offended. They just have zero tolerance for opposing views to them, and will fake outrage and disdain until all those with opposing views are silenced into submission and compliance.

It’s just a game for these social justice warriors. What did they win exactly? A trophy? Nobody is offended. They just have zero tolerance for opposing views to them, and will fake outrage and disdain until all those with opposing views are silenced into submission and compliance.

You're a SJW. You're pushing your own conception of social justice.

Indeed.

Lo and behold we don't believe in slavery anymore... and we don't believe in subjugating women...

Welcome to 2019.

This is equivalent of the school yard verbal jab that intellectually challenged 7 year olds sing - “I know you are, you said you are, but what am I??!”. Congrats.
You wondered why adulterers have not made public pronouncements about his post; intellectually challenged 7 year olds have you covered quite comfortably.

You wondered why adulterers have not made public pronouncements about his post; intellectually challenged 7 year olds have you covered quite comfortably.
I asked you to address why atheists and idolaters have not made public pronouncements about the posts despite facing equal apparent scrutiny as homosexuals, and you stayed very quiet. All good if you can’t address it.

How might we go about determining how the idolaters' have responded to this?
The same way you’ve determined how your fellow brethren in the rainbow brigade have. You’ve managed to continue tap dancing you’re way around answering this question. The fact is, homosexuals weren’t the only people targeted in his posts, yet they are the only people apparently offended. Either the post was offensive for all that were targeted, or nobody at all. If it’s the former, than explain why it’s only the rainbow brigade that is outraged. If it’s the latter than tell your comrades to stand down on their assault.

Remove this Banner Ad

Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

Back