Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not about rugby, it's about his position of being of Rugby Australia's most influential employees and one of Australia's biggest sporting stars promoting the idea that not all people are equal, I.e. homosexuality is a sin and homosexual should all repent so they don't burn in hell.

Which is essentially promoting discrimination against the LGTBQI community and going against the work that his employer has done in promoting equal treatmemt of this group.
No where in his post does he encourage anybody to discriminate against gay people. That is the problem with the rainbow brigade. They’ve taken the biblical verse he posted as if it’s a call to arms to exterminate the entire homosexual population.

He merely stated that if they continue with the life they live, they will not end up in the same place that he believes exists after death. Homosexuals do not believe in those places. Why are they so allegedly offended about ending up in a place they do not believe exists after death?

This is nothing more than a point scoring exercise for the rainbow brigade. They’ve succeeded in taking his livelihood away from him, which at the end of the day was the ultimate goal.

It's not about rugby, it's about his position of being of Rugby Australia's most influential employees and one of Australia's biggest sporting stars promoting the idea that not all people are equal, I.e. homosexuality is a sin and homosexual should all repent so they don't burn in hell.

Which is essentially promoting discrimination against the LGTBQI community and going against the work that his employer has done in promoting equal treatmemt of this group.
Lets not forget atheists

So about 50% of Australians Folau is discriminating against right there

I don’t know what game you are playing, but you need to grow up and shut your mouth with this rape ****.

You don’t know who on here has been r*ped or sexually abused. Can tell you they sure as hell aren’t all white dudes doing it. You piece of ****.

Leave it alone.
What "rape shit"?

Why are you being so insulting?

You and CheapCharlie have reacted in a ridiculous manner.

What "rape ****"?

Why are you being so insulting?

You and CheapCharlie have reacted in a ridiculous manner.

It’s a discussion on Folau’s tweets about people going to hell....yet you thought it was appropriate to make the utterly irrelevant and offensive comment ‘the only ones defending Folau, are rapists, paedophiles and white men’....do you deny making that comment?

And as I said, you have no idea if contributors to this forum have been sexually abused, or by whom.

Bottom line, what you said is irrelevant and offensive. So shut your mouth.

Note to Mods - if someone was to post a comment like this ‘the only ones defending Folau are rapists, paedophiles and black men’ would you come down down on that poster like a ton of absolute bricks?

I know at least one of you would, so I would ask why this clowns post has been allowed to stand?

It’s a discussion on Folau’s tweets about people going to hell....yet you thought it was appropriate to make the utterly irrelevant and offensive comment ‘the only ones defending Folau, are rapists, paedophiles and white men’....do you deny making that comment?

And as I said, you have no idea if contributors to this forum have been sexually abused, or by whom.

Bottom line, what you said is irrelevant and offensive. So shut your mouth.

Note to Mods - if someone was to post a comment like this ‘the only ones defending Folau are rapists, paedophiles and black men’ would you come down down on that poster like a ton of absolute bricks?

I know at least one of you would, so I would ask why this clowns post has been allowed to stand?
For your clarification, here was my post.
It would seem that the people defending Folau are pedophiles, rapists or white men.
As you can see, I wrote "It would seem that the people defending Folau are pedophiles, rapists or white men."

You're defending Folau, and you've stated that you are a white man. So what's the problem?

It would seem that the people defending Folau are pedophiles, rapists or white men.

There it is mods.

Plain as day, and still undeleted.

How can anyone say this is appropriate language for this forum?

We have a thread that's sole purpose is to catalogue crime committed by African Australians.

You wanted untrammeled free speech, don't cry when you get it back.

We have a thread that's sole purpose is to catalogue crime committed by African Australians.

You wanted untrammeled free speech, don't cry when you get it back.

So if I start using general terms like ‘black men’ on here, Malifice isn’t going to come down on me thirty seconds later?

So why is it ok for people to generalise about whites, and don’t give me any of this intersectional disadvantage bollocks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if I start using general terms like ‘black men’ on here, Malifice isn’t going to come down on me thirty seconds later?

So why is it ok for people to generalise about whites, and don’t give me any of this intersectional disadvantage bollocks.
There is a thread that simply catalgogues crime potentially committed by African Australians. Post away.

What is your problem with my post?

Try using your words.

My problem hero, is I am a ‘white man’ and when I was in high school, I had two older Aboriginal boys try and rape me on a camp.

Now I have to sit here and see people trivialising rape and inserting race into a discussion on Israel Folau’s use of social media, when I know full well, not all paedos and rapists are ‘white males’.

And while we are at it, where are all these paedos and rapists defending him? Direct quotes? Or was it just a grubby throwaway bit of trolling for the lulz?

My problem hero, is I am a ‘white man’ and when I was in high school, I had two older Aboriginal boys try and rape me on a camp.

Now I have to sit here and see people trivialising rape and inserting race into a discussion on Israel Folau’s use of social media, when I know full well, not all paedos and rapists are ‘white males’.

And while we are at it, where are all these paedos and rapists defending him? Direct quotes? Or was it just a grubby throwaway bit of trolling for the lulz?
I'm very sorry to hear about your experience.

I've never said all pedos and rapists are white males. Where are you getting that from?

I'm very sorry to hear about your experience.

I've never said all pedos and rapists are white males. Where are you getting that from?

No, you just lumped white men alongside them in the same sentence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

Back