Football club finances / FFP

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I obliged to post about it obsessively until the case is heard?

Or should I wait and see if they're charged first?

You've done that ever since City got done for being cheats anyway

Id expect the status quo from yourself not to change if it was Utd that done. Likewise if it was Liverpool getting done.

Last edited:
You've done that ever since City got done for being cheats anyway

Id expect the status quo from yourself not ti change if it was Utd that done. Likewise if it was Liverpool getting done.
LOL. You are hilarious.

I'm totally against multi club ownership but that seems a stretch.

It's not like clubs didn't go broke prior to these arrangements.
Same owner has killed two clubs already with two more in massive trouble. He almost dragged Lille under a few years ago too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering the current regulations have been approved by the shareholders of the PL and haven't been vetod by the FA this isn't news at all.
If we had won the case we would have seen changes in the handbook. As there are no changes it suggests that the league have won, or the decision hasn't been made.

Maybe not news of interest to you, but news nonetheless.

If we had won the case we would have seen changes in the handbook. As there are no changes it suggests that the league have won, or the decision hasn't been made.

Maybe not news of interest to you, but news nonetheless.

So when that happens it becomes newsworthy.

It certainly isn't breaking news that the rules & regulations of the PL stay the same as voted on by all shareholders.

So when that happens it becomes newsworthy.

It certainly isn't breaking news that the rules & regulations of the PL stay the same as voted on by all shareholders.
You made a post the other day about a Robinho signing 15 years ago. I think I'll carry on posting what I want to post thanks

Pretty crazy this is allowed to occur with the level of PL finances.

Got to be balanced against how much it would cost to maintain if it was empty 350 days a year.

The bigger problem seems to be the cost of converting to an Athletics Stadium. But do you really need an athletics stadium that size?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Football club finances / FFP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back