C 65. J Russell 51. L Dalgleish 37. R Smith

HF 22. M Honeychurch 68. A Barry 64. J Hayes

F 26. D Hamilton 19. L Webb 56. W Hayes

R 27. W Minson 44. J Adcock 61. L Nash

Int 72. G Hamilton 55. A Greenwood 73. G Guest
71. D Houghton 70. T Sharp 57. J Staley
67. J Wallis 58. H Wales 69. J Grabowski

23P 63. N Ryan

Luke Goetz unfortunately has played his last game for the dogs. Good luck for the future whatever that may hold
Don't know what you are on about mate but from my understanding the reason why he isn't playing is so they can get tons of gym time into him and build his strength up.

Why would you draw a line through a teenage long term project ruckman halfway through his first season? Unless he's the world's biggest dickhead or an extremely destructive influence on the playing group or something.

Don't know what you are on about mate but from my understanding the reason why he isn't playing is so they can get tons of gym time into him and build his strength up.
Unfortunately will not have his contract renewed. Will develop over the next couple of years at a lower level

He had a leg injury of some sort, was on crutches a few weeks ago, then last week I saw him at the ground on the fringe of the huddle, no crutches, figured he might not be far away. Not sure about his longer term prospects, but I'd have expected they would keep with him.

Why would you draw a line through a teenage long term project ruckman halfway through his first season? Unless he's the world's biggest dickhead or an extremely destructive influence on the playing group or something.
Wrong on both assumptions

Without saying too much, my understanding is young Luke's commitment to top level footy may not be where it has to be currently.
Nothing malicious or anything, just a young bloke that needs to work out if he really wants it.

Not sure if he'll play again but my info is that he is recovered from his injury...

Without saying too much, my understanding is young Luke's commitment to top level footy may not be where it has to be currently.
Nothing malicious or anything, just a young bloke that needs to work out if he really wants it.

Not sure if he'll play again but my info is that he is recovered from his injury...
Accurate description, hopefully will go back to a lower level and develop

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casey wil be playing a very tall forward line
Likely to force huge mismatches. Scray midfield will need to work over time to stop quick passes into forward 50

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Footscray vs Casey Sun 11:40AM @WO Channel 7 Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back