Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie McGuire has gone from a consumate pro to probably the worst presenter on TV. He was unwatchable last night.

He has never had much idea about football but I said last year he was turning into someone you can't really take seriously anymore like a Sam Newmann or Lou Richards when he was around.

The Monday show is alright but the chemistry isn't there on a Wednesday night. Eddie is not what he used to be and I know I'm in my own but I don't rate Ross Lyon in the media either.

Jesus I thought Hutchy was bad with trying to revolutionise the game. What's with both of them trying to Gridiron the game so much? Just go be a reporter for the NFL if you want to watch that sh@t. I hate how none of them stand up to their stupid ideas, other than Caro. You can tell Lloydy wants to, but too timid to debate them. Lyon, Maclure and Cornes are just kissarses

Hutchy was horrible on the footy show but he is great on footy classified.

The Monday show when Sam is on is horrible to watch like absolutely horrible.

Hutch is a pro

Kane's 100% correct about the AFL lacking characters and everything becoming too sterile. He's hypocritical due to his comments about Ginnivan, but that doesn't make his overall point inaccurate.

Jesus I thought Hutchy was bad with trying to revolutionise the game. What's with both of them trying to Gridiron the game so much? Just go be a reporter for the NFL if you want to watch that sh@t. I hate how none of them stand up to their stupid ideas, other than Caro. You can tell Lloydy wants to, but too timid to debate them. Lyon, Maclure and Cornes are just kissarses

This.

Hutchy is obsessed with Americanising the game. He wants the AFL to have exactly the same fan culture and spectator experience as the NFL. It does my head in that no one ever pushes back against him when he's ranting about it.

Hutchy was horrible on the footy show but he is great on footy classified.

The Monday show when Sam is on is horrible to watch like absolutely horrible.

Hutch is a pro

In saying that he is so hypocritical.

Caro’s point on betting taking over football is so right and it’s disgusting

During the Good Call Bad Call tonight they said something about a 'Footy cold war' may be brewing because the channel 7 commentators don't talk through the goal ad breaks to give the Fox Footy feed dead air, but that's been the case ever since Fox Footy came back years ago, this hasn't been a recent thing, rarely have I heard channel 7 commentators speak during goal breaks.

During the Good Call Bad Call tonight they said something about a 'Footy cold war' may be brewing because the channel 7 commentators don't talk through the goal ad breaks to give the Fox Footy feed dead air, but that's been the case ever since Fox Footy came back years ago, this hasn't been a recent thing, rarely have I heard channel 7 commentators speak during goal breaks.
Nah they were for a while, they didn’t speak and then a few years they did speak and now they’re back to not speaking

He has never had much idea about football but I said last year he was turning into someone you can't really take seriously anymore like a Sam Newmann or Lou Richards when he was around.

The Monday show is alright but the chemistry isn't there on a Wednesday night. Eddie is not what he used to be and I know I'm in my own but I don't rate Ross Lyon in the media either.
Yeah I’m disappointed in Ross’s comments and contributions. I used to think his shrewd remarks, sarcastic or memorable aphorisms would come out more as they did during many press conferences
I feel like he doesn’t watch many of the games or isn’t across every issue and gets a highlights run down or briefing in the meeting or something the way he speaks
“It’s not ideal…”regurgitate what someone else just said

Yeah I’m disappointed in Ross’s comments and contributions. I used to think his shrewd remarks, sarcastic or memorable aphorisms would come out more as they did during many press conferences
He's good value on MMM, with his inner sanctum-type stories and all that but yeah, his swaggering style perhaps indicates a lack of interest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My only watched footy show these days

AFL 360 makes me nauseous. So bland and boring. 20 minutes rambling with coaches giving dull answers. Pass

Big new signing of Eddy Betts! Boring, would prefer a critical shit stirrer

They need to revolutionise the shows around footy. Or free up the use of footage for youtubers, etc, to use, like the NBA does

Mix it up, it has been stale for so long. Glossing over the disgrace of umpiring just makes you seem like you're a puppet for the AFL

My only watched footy show these days

AFL 360 makes me nauseous. So bland and boring. 20 minutes rambling with coaches giving dull answers. Pass

Big new signing of Eddy Betts! Boring, would prefer a critical shit stirrer

They need to revolutionise the shows around footy. Or free up the use of footage for youtubers, etc, to use, like the NBA does

Mix it up, it has been stale for so long. Glossing over the disgrace of umpiring just makes you seem like you're a puppet for the AFL
So true Marlo, it’s ****ing deplorable.

Hmm just discovered that Footy Classified is on apple podcasts, kinda enjoying Rossy Lyon again… also discovered 3AW is football pre games etc
Damn got content coming outta my ears

Nice to see Caro in her jimmy jams last night !
5RUlWP2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back