Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure it's come to many peoples attention before, but when Hutchy signs off at the end of the show and the camera pans to the wide shot of all four of them - why does he start flapping his arms about and get all animated like he's in some pantomime? Christ, it's aggravating

I'm sure it's come to many peoples attention before, but when Hutchy signs off at the end of the show and the camera pans to the wide shot of all four of them - why does he start flapping his arms about and get all animated like he's in some pantomime? Christ, it's aggravating
Agreed. It’s like his signature sign off and it’s stupid.

My only watched footy show these days

AFL 360 makes me nauseous. So bland and boring. 20 minutes rambling with coaches giving dull answers. Pass

Big new signing of Eddy Betts! Boring, would prefer a critical shit stirrer

They need to revolutionise the shows around footy. Or free up the use of footage for youtubers, etc, to use, like the NBA does

Mix it up, it has been stale for so long. Glossing over the disgrace of umpiring just makes you seem like you're a puppet for the AFL
I found docker tv on YouTube it puts up all the video media about the dockers so I don’t have to waste time on shows. ( your club should have one)
Listen to a few docker based podcasts and get my afl news/ opinion off big footy.
The punters have a better view then the muppets on tv.

Saw from the Footy on Nine Twitter they did their top five coaching sprays. Barassi calling Gerard Healy weak as piss after dragging him with such disdain will always make me giggle and I don't know why. It's just so good.
I wish we had more audio of Barrasi's sprays. Love the one where he gallops across the field on crutches.

That's the part I look forward to most.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because it’s Footy Classssssssssssss

How bad is Sam McClure? I’m yet to find one redeeming feature

GET MCLURE OFF

GET MCLURE OFF

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

GET MCLURE OFF
I see he was at it again last night.......he said that there were certain people at within the Essendon hierarchy who have questioned Rutten in person on his game plan. When Hutchy & Lloyd pressed him on it to confirm just who these people were, Shitclure back peddled and dodged the questions because he simply could not give them an answer.

That's because he has clearly made this accusation up. Straight from the modus operandi of Caroline Wilson

He also has a very punchable head.

Mcclure is an expert at selling his opinion as fact.

I recall some SEN listeners smashing him on talk back a few years back.....because he tried to pass off his opinion as the ’direction’ a club was going take- of course he ended up wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Classified 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Back