Footy confessions

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's footy and we should be analyzing footy/tactics/etc etc but I always notice players aesthetics and their haircuts

I always notice when they get new hair cuts or when they should, or when they do a little tint in them

I can't stand how clean shaven Priddis is!! and I know he got his blonde tints done for the brownlow

Zac Dawsons haircut makes him look like Kramer and he needs to get a looser fitting Guernsey.

Some of the Gold Coast boys have terrible hair cuts, especially the one with the long blonde hair... filthy!! get a haircut ffs you've got the money!!

the sexual objectification of nat fyfe by 45 year old women over social media is disgusting and makes me vomit a little in my mouth! that said Fyfe and Schoey are such specimens (no homosexual connotations intended). I love Schoeys haircut when it's done nicely. Fyfe's hair suits him and he doesn't need to get a hair cut.

Rance has a great haircut

dusty's haircut suits him and makes him look like a bad boy and he should be a model for bad boy clothing, mum reckons its horrible and that Dangerfield is a cutie.

Everytime Dangerfield gets the ball she says oh Dangerfield what a cutie

but when dusty gets it she will say oh that dustin needs to get a new haircut and those tattoos are horrible, she also said swannie has no more room

am I the only one that notices haircuts?

Taylor Duryea likes this

Club would have died in 2008 without Jim. Only weeks from bankruptcy.
Yep, good with the bad with Jim. Must be held to account in retrospect for Schwab and Cuddles, but we would absolutely have no club in 2015 were it not for his efforts in 2008. Wasn't the saviour he looked like being before the cancer, but we owe him plenty.

Before I like a post on big footy, I check to see which club the person supports.

Also, if the post is by a bigfooty tool, I won't like it simply out of principle, even if it's really really good.
lol underrated post

I thought West Coast were joking about expecting a first round pick for Selwood.

Turns out they're ******* delusional.

YEP....Seems the entire footy world knows Selwood was only ever worth a 2nd rounder except them.

Making complete **** of themselves....Must have had that pick banked for Jetta....Won't happen now.

The way Essendon supporters responded to the Drugs Saga is no different to how other clubs supporters would have under the same circumstances.

I'd you take out James Hird and the religious style worshipping of him, then maybe...

No they reacted far worse, and that was enabled by the club as well from when Little took over. Deny, deflect, over and over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd you take out James Hird and the religious style worshipping of him, then maybe...

No they reacted far worse, and that was enabled by the club as well from when Little took over. Deny, deflect, over and over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope.

He's absolutely spot on. Essendon haven't been found guilty of a single doping offence. Everyone would be exactly the same.

Same attitude after guilty verdicts, you may have a point.

I actually really love Hawthorn. Under Clarko they remind me of Essendon under Sheedy. A few stars and a couple of players like Rioli who aren't always rated by opposition supporters because they're off sometimes but absolutely tear games apart occasionally are not the main reason the team wins. The team is full of ordinary all round footballers but who have specific skills and are still able to be used in a variety of roles.

Everyone goes on about FA, but in reality there was just Frawley as Lake was at the end. They traded for Hale and McEvoy, drafted Smith and Hill when they were looking slow and traded big many years ago for Burgoyne.

Yes they're a power house but they, along with Geelong, are the clubs that feel most like a club these days.

With this coaching appointment at Essendon I am wishing Woosha all the best, however, I would have been happy for the club to offer $2 mil a year to Clarko.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

And another thing I really like Eddie McGuire and consider him one of the best commentator around. A little less so when he's dong a Collingwood game but I still prefer him over most the other tossers. He has a genuine passion and excitement for the game and a good voice.

Always thought hodge was a gun, but a prick, but you see him so often lately and he seems like a great bloke eg posed for pic with kids etc, and nice when in tassie.

Think us having two captains is stupid

Sam Reid is the biggest bambi for a group of fans in the afl, you bag him to swans fans and they act like you pissed on jesus, guy has played about 15 good games in almost 100.

I thought the dogs would win the spoon and bob murphy would be a rubbish captain

Ablett jnr is the best ive ever seen and dunno why but annoys me when people say Fyfe is the best player in the league

I miss Vlad as CEO

If I'm watching live footy alone (and not texting friends also watching the game live) I often record them and watch them on a ten minute delay so I can fast fast-forward all the crap commentary and crap like boundary throwins, bounces etc until I catch up with the 'live' broadcast. Then I change the channel and watch something else for 15 mins and repeat.

And sometimes if I really don't like one of the teams I'll watch all their possessions on speed x6 on Foxtel. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy confessions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back