Game Footy Survivor 4 - Touched off the boot. # VOTE NOW # STOP THE HAWKS #

Remove this Banner Ad

• Admin
Still eligible to vote: Gold Coast, GWS Giants, St. Kilda, Western Bulldogs
  • THERE MUST BE AT LEAST ONE HOUR BETWEEN YOUR VOTES - you can vote as often as you like but remember that rule. Votes made within an hour of your last valid vote are invalid.
  • Voting with alias accounts is VERBOTEN. You will be thread banned.
Voted out so far: Collingwood - Geelong - Carlton - Essendon - Fremantle (bonus prize!) - Richmond - West Coast - Sydney - Brisbane - Port Adelaide - North Melbourne - Melbourne - No more votes for youse!

Last edited:
Yay GIF by YoungerTV

Well done, Hawks. Even my attempt at streaking and rigging the scoreboard couldn’t stop the brown and yellow surge against the Doggies.
That’s Premiership Gold, friend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hawks supporters seem to take these competitions a lot more seriously than everyone else.

I guess they don't have much chance of winning anything else these days so they treat them like grand finals.

Hawks supporters seem to take these competitions a lot more seriously than everyone else.

I guess they don't have much chance of winning anything else these days so they treat them like grand finals.
Precisely - we're not exactly tied down watching replays of the weekend's match that's for certain.

Unfortunately some invalid votes on goal review mean we need to re-start the game. Best of luck, everybody.

Adelaide: 20
Brisbane: 20
Carlton: 20
Collingwood: 20
Essendon: 20
Fremantle: 20
Geelong: 20
Gold Coast: 20
GWS Giants: 20
Hawthorn: 20
Melbourne: 20
North Melbourne: 20
Port Adelaide: 20
Richmond: 20
St Kilda: 20
Sydney: 20
Tasmania: 20
Western Bulldogs: 20
West Coast: 20

The irony of Saints fan talking about clubs not winning anything is not lost on anyone in here.

😂

The irony of Saints fan talking about clubs not winning anything is not lost on anyone in here.

😂

It was 20 years ago today when Sgt Thommo taught the Saints to play.

b4f7d73ee5f4f104a71ba4c0a67b2b2145d3b293

Even winning a Wizard Cup is worth more than winning this competition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back