Footy Fanatic: 2013 List Project

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah he's peaked a little early.

I think he's the best young key forward in the league and certainly will be the best in a few years but three seasons is too soon.

Yeah maybe 5 years would be a more realistic time for him to peak, he definitely has the potential

Note to people: the time for asking for the lists is over.

A new beta will be released probably on Sunday night - PLEASE wait until then before messaging me. I'll even include Gold Coast and some instructions on how to implement them if it pleases!

I've not had time to give it a long play through yet.

Is anyone able to let me know whether players end up growing too fast etc. and becoming too good.
Pretty much I'm asking whether potential has been implemented correctly.

I'm sorry for not replying sooner. The Swans lists were just about spot on though... if I remember correctly that is (they don't work for me - when I try to submit my lineup I get an error), but they seemed right. The ratings were fair, I believe and I think there was only a few isues that I had, and if so, they were minor issues. Well done. :)

I've not had time to give it a long play through yet.

Is anyone able to let me know whether players end up growing too fast etc. and becoming too good.
Pretty much I'm asking whether potential has been implemented correctly.

Well with what i've played with i believe franklin kicks way too many goals in a season, he averages 100 goals a year which is a bit extreme. Potential seems about right for the crows except maybe tom lynch and matty wright are a bit too overpowered. Sloane becomes a gun , danger as well which i love. I believe lynch should just be a forward and maybe even a key forward. Brad Crouch ends up averaging a max of 22 disposals a season, i believe it should be a tad higher given his potential.

Swan should be fixed to get more disposals

Robbie Gray becomes too OP for my liking winning the brownlow and averaging like 28 disposals a game in his 3rd and 4th season.

Kangaroos become a great team in the future, which i like as they do have the potential.

Daniher,Hawkins winning the brownlows isn't believable in my opinion. But they are good quality players, don't think you should change them much just a little bit. Other than that all seems good to me

It's almost like I didn't reply to your pm for a reason. Read the thread and you won't have to ask these questions.

No need to get snarky bubs, I had a read of the thread but couldn't find a download link or anything similar. Admittedly there is a reasonable chance I've missed something since I still don't really know how to use this site.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, the campaigner's got his mates out just to troll me. This is the exact reason I didn't post it in the main board - people would just troll and frustrate me.

Frustrating too, two cycling fans being the trolls. So disappointing.

Anyway, I've put a lot of work into this and it's very laborious and not very fun. Motivation is very difficult when I've got family to support, work and study. Time isn't my strongest suit ATM so it is just frustrating to have people essentially say 'yeah, my time's more important than yours so I'll just ask for something that I could check and see myself and you can spend your time doing it for me' when I've made the effort to put this shit together which nobody else seems to have done for a few years.

Allow me to be catty, it's already frustrating enough having to do this. I know I'm being a campaigner but quite frankly I don't give a **** and you're all going to have to put up with it or you don't have to deal with me :p

Anyway, sorry about not getting the 2nd BETA done. I've got probably 2-3 hrs to do to finish it and I've just got to find the time. Will probably be this Sunday/Monday.

Cheers fellas.

sooo what's an estimate on when it will be done

mick.png

top work mate, been hanging out for these and cant wait till they're released and if youd like another beta tester i'd be happy to help.

Sorry to be getting a bit off topic, but this seems to be the FFFX thread with the most traffic, and I would be interested to know why I get a certain error.

I have just finished my first season, done all the drafting/trading and am now up to preseason competition, however, I get this error just after a Crows V Cats game and before a Lions V Bulldogs game in round 1 of the NAB Cup.

Run Time Error 3078

The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'Cain McIlroy'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelt correctly.

The game then crashes.

Do Skippos or uncustom know anyway to fix this?

Also, I'd be interested in testing the lists. :)

Sorry to be getting a bit off topic, but this seems to be the FFFX thread with the most traffic, and I would be interested to know why I get a certain error.

I have just finished my first season, done all the drafting/trading and am now up to preseason competition, however, I get this error just after a Crows V Cats game and before a Lions V Bulldogs game in round 1 of the NAB Cup.

Run Time Error 3078

The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot find the input table or query 'Cain McIlroy'. Make sure it exists and that its name is spelt correctly.

The game then crashes.

Do Skippos or uncustom know anyway to fix this?

Also, I'd be interested in testing the lists. :)

I've had this error a few times back when I first downloaded the game. I don't know how it happens and I have never attempted to fix it before, but try go into the save and find the database, search for Cain McIlroy, if there is nothing, grab another copy (Preferably a bad rated one), and copy his stats and all and rename this copy to Cain McIlroy, hopefully it should work. If this doesn't work, you need to make a new career.

hey i just started reading this thread today and i looked through every page and could not find a link or anything for the rosters. Is there any way that i could get these rosters off you? Thanks heaps

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Fanatic: 2013 List Project

Remove this Banner Ad

Back