Footy Fanatic Issues - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone know if you can play footy fanatic on a mac computers, because i am getting one soon????

To be fair, I think 2008's lists were a bit inflated - we had rookies that were around 60-70 (Selwood, Boak, Hansen, Hawkins ect) start from around 75 (Cotchin, Palmer and co).
Just release the lists for now and get the public to test them out. If the draftees are overpowered, just fix them later.

Hey guys just found this game the other day

First time i player i had no idea what i was doing tactics wise and well using the 08 stats richmond came last with 3 wins

I tried it again using some tactics such as wingers on defensive, full forward playing loose. and the tigers came 11th which was only half a game out of the 8.

Just wanted to know what the best settings for players are
like are the defenders all meant to be close tagging there player.
should centres all be on hard working etc
and what do ruckman need to do to get hitout. I have robbie Campbell now and he still only gets 17 a game.

help would be much appreciated

also i might have an attempt at doing some new lists up

please help a brother out lol

It may be what you do during the gameday. You seem to try and set everything up tactical, but during gameday, are you actively making subsitutions and changing how players play? If this is too much for you, you can always just turn auto coach on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Fanatic Issues - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back