Footy Fanatic Issues - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is a way that you can go close to winning every game for the seoson.

Turn every mid into goal attacking, change the FB and the back-pocket at the full back line to 100% tagging, change the Full Forward to very loose checking, have your best kick (adding long kick and short kick together) be your kickout player and then have your ruckman rest with very loose checking. :)

Does anyone have a clue as to making a new team and putting them into the season, as well as when you change the team names, you can play a career with those names?

carn tigez said:
Just out of curiosity how long has it taken you so far?
A week or so. If someone from each club could give me some info on the newly drafted rookies and late draft picks (50+), that would be greatly appreciated. The new draftees are all I have to do and then I'm basically done. I've pretty much finished all the new ratings for the players that were already around last year.

SS :thumbsu:

A week or so. If someone from each club could give me some info on the newly drafted rookies and late draft picks (50+), that would be greatly appreciated. The new draftees are all I have to do and then I'm basically done. I've pretty much finished all the new ratings for the players that were already around last year.

You are a star, do you want us to have a go at doing the stats for the rookies? I've just discovered the game so i'm not sure how you go about making new lists. What's the best format to do them in?

I copy all the access files into excel and then when I'm finished a team I copy it back into access, I find that the easiest way to do it. Did the lists a couple of years ago so thought I better take the initiative for this year or they may not have been done.

I've finished all 16 clubs with the ratings changed from the lists they had from last year, I've knocked off all the delisted players, put the traded players into their new clubs, renamed Max Rooke and Brian Lake (that was really shitting me :p) and have done a few of the new draftees.

And just on the youngsters, I've got Watts, Natinaui, Hill, Hartlett, Hurley, Yarran, Rich, Vickery, Ziebell, P.Davis, Sidebottom, L.Johnston, Lynch, Cordy, M.Brown, Schoenmakers, Blease, Shuey, Strauss, Swift, Ballantyne, Trengrove, Zaharakis, Suban, Redden, Post, Wright, McKernan, Beams, Hanneberry, Roughead, A.Smith, M.Robinson and Broadbent all done. If anyone wants to do some projected overall ratings and potential ratings for the rest that would be awesome.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted here but I thought I'd let you know I've done a first draft of the new lists. It's a bit rough but I thought I'd just get it out there so I can some feedback and make any changes that are needed. Just go to the updates page of footyfanatic.net.

SouthSwans, if you can improve on my lists then I'm happy to post them on my website and credit you.

Hey guys, it's been a long time since I've posted here but I thought I'd let you know I've done a first draft of the new lists. It's a bit rough but I thought I'd just get it out there so I can some feedback and make any changes that are needed. Just go to the updates page of footyfanatic.net.

SouthSwans, if you can improve on my lists then I'm happy to post them on my website and credit you.
Im getting a runtime error 76- Path not found. Any idea whats wrong?

No idea actually mate. If you do it all correctly by pasting over the top of the old ones you should be right. Also don't add any apostrophe's or spaces in seperate fields.

Yeah sounds good mate, Would be happy to :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Fanatic Issues - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back