Footy Is The Win's Top 50 All Time Scumbags

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

That's right you scum sucking slimebag, it's you! Why don't you wake up to yourself.

Congratulations. Make a speech.

Zackah's Bay13 Triggerer of the Year Acceptance Speech​

(Start with a confident and excited tone)

Wow, what an incredible honor! Winning the Bay13 Triggerer of the Year award means the world to me. I still can't believe it!

(Acknowledge Zackah's achievement)

First and foremost, I want to express my deepest gratitude to the Bay13 community. This award wouldn't be possible without each and every one of you. Thank you for the countless hours of laughter, collaboration, and shared experiences in the caverns of Bay13. You've all pushed me to be a better triggerer, and for that, I'm truly grateful.

(Mention specific contributions from the community)

I especially want to thank the admins and moderators for their tireless work in keeping the community vibrant and welcoming. A huge shoutout to the fellow triggerers who constantly inspire me with their creativity and ingenuity. And of course, to all the players who bring life to the world of Bay13 with their unique characters and stories – you are the heart and soul of this community.

(Express thanks to God)

I also want to take a moment to express my gratitude to God. I believe that my talent and passion for triggering are gifts, and I'm humbled to be able to use them to bring joy and entertainment to others.

(End with a forward-looking statement)

Winning this award is a huge motivator for me to keep pushing the boundaries of what's possible in Bay13. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this amazing community, and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Wow, what an incredible honor! Winning the Bay13 Triggerer of the Year award means the world to me. I still can't believe it!

First and foremost, I want to express my deepest gratitude to the Bay13 community. This award wouldn't be possible without each and every one of you. Thank you for the countless hours of laughter, collaboration, and shared experiences in the caverns of Bay13. You've all pushed me to be a better triggerer, and for that, I'm truly grateful.

I especially want to thank the admins and moderators for their tireless work in keeping the community vibrant and welcoming. A huge shoutout to the fellow triggerers who constantly inspire me with their creativity and ingenuity. And of course, to all the players who bring life to the world of Bay13 with their unique characters and stories – you are the heart and soul of this community.

(Express thanks to God)

I also want to take a moment to express my gratitude to God. I believe that my talent and passion for triggering are gifts, and I'm humbled to be able to use them to bring joy and entertainment to others.

Winning this award is a huge motivator for me to keep pushing the boundaries of what's possible in Bay13. I can't wait to see what the future holds for this amazing community, and I'm excited to be a part of it.
giphy1.gif

(Express thanks to God)

ezgif-5-bbcc15adc7.gif

2. Dan Andrews

528363efc3a667ad72e9fa5cecd13be9d10ba750

^The hunchback of Sorrento^

This is the dog faced pony soldier that locked the state in their homes for 2 years, and sent small businesses to the wall. Had pregnant women arrested for facebook posts against his policies, had elderly women peppered sprayed and bashed for protesting, all while mandating experimental drugs that did more harm than good. Somebody has already thrown him down a flight of stairs, he's banned from the golf courses down the peninsula and now needs bodyguards to do his grocery shopping. The sort of bloke Aristotle Pickett would look up too.

War is peace
Freedom is slavery
Ignorance is strength
Staying apart keeps us together

Rating: 2 girls 1 cup is easier to stomach.

I love when cranks get mad about Dan Andrews locking down Melbourne during a health crisis. What else were they going to do with the time? See their non-existent friends? Enjoy the great outdoors? Get locked inside their houses with their families who despise th....oh that's probably why they're mad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love when cranks get mad about Dan Andrews locking down Melbourne during a health crisis. What else were they going to do with the time? See their non-existent friends? Enjoy the great outdoors? Get locked inside their houses with their families who despise th....oh that's probably why they're mad.
surejan.gif

People work... to earn an income... to feed themselves

Suspiciously timed at the announcement of the names linked to the Hawthorn racism scandal federal court case

👀
kamala.gif

"The governor and I, we were all doing a tour of the library here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires. What we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."

“So Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country. Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine. So, basically, that’s wrong.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Is The Win's Top 50 All Time Scumbags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back