Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, looking at moving on some of my collection, need the cash for my other hobby, cars. Anyone who's into cars will know how expensive they can be, so I'm after some cash to fund some stuff.

2006 PREMISERSHIP GUERNSEY SM- $100
View attachment 219568

2012 1992 ANNIVERSARY GUERNSEY SM- $75
View attachment 219570

2004 1994 PREMIERSHIP ANNIVERSARY GUERNSEY SIGNED BY WOOSH & MICK SM - $250
View attachment 219575

2013 WEST PERTH PREMIERSHIP GUERNSEY M - $75
View attachment 219581

1997 McDONALDS SHERRIN SIGNED BY BROWNLOW WINNER ROBERT HARVEY - $175
View attachment 219583 View attachment 219584

1999 MATCH USED NIGHT MCDONALDS SHERRIN. GAMEBALL FROM THE 99 ELIM FINAL WC V WB (EAGLES WON BY 4 POINTS) - $300
View attachment 219585 View attachment 219587

Also contemplating selling my Kerr 25th peril, and maybe my Dom Sheed Indigenous training worn guernsey. I'd probably looking at 3-400 for each of those, but I'm undecided as to whether I want to let them go.

Always negotiable on price, so if anyone's interested, let me know.

Cheers.

That bulldogs final was one of my favourite eagles memories, who signed the ball?

The 3 field umpires:confused::confused: Not sure why it was signed by them. Think I'll end up keeping that one though.

Also, if anyone was watching these items, 92, & 94 guernsey have already sold.

Strange haha!! Yeah I would be keeping that! The 94 jumper was a ripper too. Where do you get your hands on match balls etc?

Strange haha!! Yeah I would be keeping that! The 94 jumper was a ripper too. Where do you get your hands on match balls etc?

eBay for my 2 McDonalds sherrins, and a fellow eagles collector helped me out by selling his Challenge Bank Sherrin to me. Never letting that one go!!

The 94 Jumper was cool, mainly for the GF logo, but in the end, it's a retail, and I'm thinning out the collection to make a bit of cash, and trying to keep it to just player issues, mainly from years of significance.

Need advice guys.

My workmate has an Ochre that he will part with mayyybbbeee for $100. Problem is that I'm an M, and it's an XL.

Is it possible to shrink a guernsey, I like to be able to wear them...

just put on some weight :D:p

Not that much difference between an XL and M.

I'm a shorty though so it looks like a dress on me haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need advice guys.

My workmate has an Ochre that he will part with mayyybbbeee for $100. Problem is that I'm an M, and it's an XL.

Is it possible to shrink a guernsey, I like to be able to wear them...
Buy it anyway, because of the guernsey. Just wear it over a jumper or something

Update: My workmate with the Ochre is not parting with it on second thoughts, but he plays indoor cricket with Michael Braun who apparently might have one lying around somewhere...

I won't link to it due to the forum rules but on eBay is currently a Sekem retail navy wings from the 90s but with the current AFL badge, embroided.

So weird...

Hi All,

Looking to sell the following (happy to post):

2013 Joel Selwood Player Issue signed on the back - $350 ONO (will consider genuine offers) IMG_5863.jpg IMG_5864.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Footy Jumpers Buy Swap Sell – new rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back