Remove this Banner Ad

And how did crowy know?

Middle of the day news snippets? Maybe we know each other IRL? Maybe twitter?

I'm not sure either.

It's guernsey related.

From the reporter's Twitter account. A picture of your collection laying on the floor was retweeted into my timeline, and those two guernseys were front and centre.

Must say, thats one super impressive collection. Incredibly jealous!

From the reporter's Twitter account. A picture of your collection laying on the floor was retweeted into my timeline, and those two guernseys were front and centre.

Must say, thats one super impressive collection. Incredibly jealous!

That's some sharp eyes.

Certainly no 23_fan level collection, but there's a goal ... every one of the 68 jumpers we've worn in a match - PI/MW.

He's hoping there's a 69th to collect come grand final day.

Certainly no 23_fan level collection, but there's a goal ... every one of the 68 jumpers we've worn in a match - PI/MW.

Was it a collection you actively sought after or one that slowly grew and became things you sought?

Currently have this one for actual sale. That's all right now. The other two I'll only let go for the right trade.

$150. Trades always welcome/preferred though :)

2001 Away #40 Chris Ladhams.

s-l1600.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dunno about that mate, I reckon 65 has me beat.

I dunno about that mate, I reckon 65 has me beat.

Hmmmm ... different targets though I think.

There's 47 Individual PI/MW in the collection out of the 68 (current goal). The rest are duplicate PI/MW or retails of things like some heritage rounds that haven't been tracked down yet and older sekem, etc.

Your collection I think has more duplicates (2000 home, 2014 home, etc) but I thought your number might be similar or greater.

Holy hell do you have some gems in there though. Gun players all around.

Concessions (financial and otherwise) have been made to get towards one of everything that has been worn and often results in some pretty ordinary players.

Case in point: Sold you the 97 pre-season Bond to pick up a 97 pre-season Gilligan and put the difference (almost all the way) towards a 98/99 Rehn.

A few D Jarmans, Walkers, Sloanes, and Dangerfields in your collection.

However, I bet you don't have a Greg Gallman rookie #45 before he changed his number to #34 and then continued to never actually play for the Crows :)

Evolution I'd say.

Was originally one of each design - but then take a look at the difference in the away from 08 to 09 (template, number colour, etc), and it became clear that that wouldn't cut it :)

I was going to do the same with my West Coast collection, then it all became too hard (and expensive). It doesn't help when they release rubbish like the white clash. I'm just getting designs I like now.

I was going to do the same with my West Coast collection, then it all became too hard (and expensive). It doesn't help when they release rubbish like the white clash. I'm just getting designs I like now.
If anyone does up a list of every minor jumper change the eagles would have to be up around 120

hey guys still interested in any hawthorn players gear eg, guernsey, shorts, socks from 2013 onwards. if wanting to sell anything let me know. cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Footy Jumpers Buy Swap Sell – new rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back