News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

I swear, we need the blue kit back.
In Giants colours, on a Orange or Charcoal base, it should work as well. The Gold Coast Titans in the NRL have done as recently as 2018 some good versions of the 1991 jersey in their current colours (original pictured below)
1725358362050.png

2008 replica
1725358443148.png

I would say the Giants probably are planning to do something similar to what the Titans have previously done, if not it should be looked at. I doubt the Bulldogs would be happy with the Giants wearing their colours in a senior AFL match too so it would make sense to copy the Titans approach

In Giants colours, on a Orange or Charcoal base, it should work as well. The Gold Coast Titans in the NRL have done as recently as 2018 some good versions of the 1991 jersey in their current colours (original pictured below)
View attachment 2099721

2008 replica
View attachment 2099722

I would say the Giants probably are planning to do something similar to what the Titans have previously done, if not it should be looked at. I doubt the Bulldogs would be happy with the Giants wearing their colours in a senior AFL match too so it would make sense to copy the Titans approach

Eh, Hawthorn wore a blue, white and red heritage guernsey in 2005 and no one seemed to care. I doubt the Bulldogs of all clubs would kick up a stink. Although maybe they would, if only for their confected rivalry with the Giants.

View attachment 2099721

2008 replica
View attachment 2099722

I have done this in a few folios turned out great as well

View attachment 2099721

2008 replica
View attachment 2099722

Yeah I don't mind this idea, I feel that it should still feature some kind of blue, or even have a blue retail option for sale as well. But 100% the old team GWS logo must be included

View attachment 2099721

2008 replica
View attachment 2099722

I think the only club that complains about what other clubs are wearing in a game they aren't involved in have been Collingwood of late, and even then it has petered out for the most part since Eddie left

FAKE NEWS! collingwood and nike recently extended their partnership, also IF adidas or a new company was taking over they would need a 18-24 month window to design, produce and manufacture the product.

stop lying and spreading BS rumours.
There's always one

FAKE NEWS! collingwood and nike recently extended their partnership, also IF adidas or a new company was taking over they would need a 18-24 month window to design, produce and manufacture the product.

stop lying and spreading BS rumours.
Do you have proof that it was extended?

Also with Adidas not currently producing kits in Australia (from my knowledge), they could easily use a local manufacturer and label it as Adidas, similar to essendon with ua (along with skeechers and new balance/belgravia). If they were desperate I'm sure a 6 month turn around would be possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have proof that it was extended?

Also with Adidas not currently producing kits in Australia (from my knowledge), they could easily use a local manufacturer and label it as Adidas, similar to essendon with ua (along with skeechers and new balance/belgravia). If they were desperate I'm sure a 6 month turn around would be possible.
the club announced the extension. people really should do some research before posting nonsense.

Why the hostility and immediate rush to (presumably) Nike’s defence??? Not sure I’ve ever seen such a reaction before, and given the incredible cheerleading for them less than a year prior to the deal being announced, I’m inclined to believe there’s a reason Xanthippus is so defensive of Nike…

Why the hostility and immediate rush to (presumably) Nike’s defence??? Not sure I’ve ever seen such a reaction before, and given the incredible cheerleading for them less than a year prior to the deal being announced, I’m inclined to believe there’s a reason Xanthippus is so defensive of Nike…
i'm defensive of bs. there's a difference.

the club announced the extension. people really should do some research before posting nonsense.
The only thing I could find online was an extension announced in 2021 that ran until the end of next year.

I find your fanaticism of Nike suspicious. Are you a plant?

One that speaks the truth? You obviously can't handle the truth or you must be afraid of the truth. Go back to the fantasy la la land which you clearly live in.
🙄🙄🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Mate, you're the one who took it seriously and had a Karen attack (and you've done it again just now). Have a chill pill!

Remove this Banner Ad

News New Jumpers For 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back