Remove this Banner Ad

Picked up these two Daniel wells match worn and 2004 team signed heritage message me of your interested in them open to offers and trades for other jumpers 9F5C9CE1-E071-4515-897D-2ED965D67260.jpeg 195A4C47-6DAC-49C0-A1C1-89D811540D53.jpeg 38E830E1-DDAE-4A93-8257-E6C75E887D64.jpeg D6025FA4-FB5A-4848-BDE0-6C74B55B57E3.jpeg

unnamed (2).jpg Does anyone have a Brisbane Lions Clash Guernsey (2010-2014) in small or medium that they want to sell? Been looking for one of these for ages but the only sizes for sale are XL or larger.
s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Brisbane Lions Clash Guernsey (2010-2014) in small or medium that they want to sell? Been looking for one of these for ages but the only sizes for sale are XL or larger.
View attachment 557632
I have an Adult's Small of the below I would consider selling for the right price. PM if interested.

Brisbane-Clash-2007.gif

WTB: West Coast Eagles Player Issue or Match Worn Guernseys.

I am interested in any player, home or away, with a special interest in locating any 04/05 Heritage pieces, a name guernsey perhaps from Rnd 5 2014, or Centenery Badged or Ochre.

Feel free to send me a private message.

Cheers.

JR.

Attachments

• http_%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F08%2F11%2F20%2F07%2F1108_eagles_ENV.jpg
    http_%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2018%2F08%2F11%2F20%2F07%2F1108_eagles_ENV.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 68
2008 hawthorn signed premiership jumper #84/250

Hi,

Just hoping someone here might be able to give me a little information or point me in the right direction about my signed 2008 hawks jumper I bought at an auction a few years ago. It was quite a while ago now and was at a club function and had put away a few so my memory is lacking! I also happened to lose the authentication certificate for it as well just to be more difficult..

My main questions are:

-Why is it the away strip when I’m pretty sure they were home team that year?

-It has a limited number signed #84/250 on the puma logo when all the others I have searched don’t. What is the significance?

-How do I go about getting a new certificate of authenticity for it?

I have had a look around online and haven’t been able to find any others that have the limited number or even signed in the away strip for that matter.. It’s definitely genuine as it was donated by Cyril Rioli to his junior footy club Saint Mary’s up in Darwin where I bought it at the club function.

Not necessarily selling but kind of curious to see why it’s different and what it’d be worth!

Cheers guys

Attachments

• CAACB355-C51C-4CEE-B040-08FA3ED60452.jpeg
    CAACB355-C51C-4CEE-B040-08FA3ED60452.jpeg
    321.9 KB · Views: 91
2008 hawthorn signed premiership jumper #84/250

Hi,

Just hoping someone here might be able to give me a little information or point me in the right direction about my signed 2008 hawks jumper I bought at an auction a few years ago. It was quite a while ago now and was at a club function and had put away a few so my memory is lacking! I also happened to lose the authentication certificate for it as well just to be more difficult..

My main questions are:

-Why is it the away strip when I’m pretty sure they were home team that year?

-It has a limited number signed #84/250 on the puma logo when all the others I have searched don’t. What is the significance?

-How do I go about getting a new certificate of authenticity for it?

I have had a look around online and haven’t been able to find any others that have the limited number or even signed in the away strip for that matter.. It’s definitely genuine as it was donated by Cyril Rioli to his junior footy club Saint Mary’s up in Darwin where I bought it at the club function.

Not necessarily selling but kind of curious to see why it’s different and what it’d be worth!

Cheers guys

I'm not absolutely certain, so please don't hold me to this, but this is what I am guessing:
  • The jumper was signed at the start of 2008 for the 08 season, as do all teams, not just for the premiership
  • The away jumper was new that year, so they:
a - wanted to show off their new jumper, which was one of their (if not their) first clash jumpers
b - wanted a lighter jumper so the signatures are more legible (I have seen a Brisbane team signed clash jumper from the Paddle Pop lion era) which I am presuming was their clash so the signatures are legible
  • The 84/250 may be only on the clash jumpers, or it may just show how many were avaliable at the start of the year before the premiership
  • It may be difficult for a new COA, given many are only given when the signing is witnessed, however the AFLPA may be able to assist

I'm not absolutely certain, so please don't hold me to this, but this is what I am guessing:
  • The jumper was signed at the start of 2008 for the 08 season, as do all teams, not just for the premiership
  • The away jumper was new that year, so they:
a - wanted to show off their new jumper, which was one of their (if not their) first clash jumpers
b - wanted a lighter jumper so the signatures are more legible (I have seen a Brisbane team signed clash jumper from the Paddle Pop lion era) which I am presuming was their clash so the signatures are legible
  • The 84/250 may be only on the clash jumpers, or it may just show how many were avaliable at the start of the year before the premiership
  • It may be difficult for a new COA, given many are only given when the signing is witnessed, however the AFLPA may be able to assist

Thanks mate appreciate the effort

Makes sense as far as being easier to see signatures and the promoting of the away strip, but seems strange they would go to the effort of limiting to 250 and also the plaque on the bottom saying 2008 premiers.. or would that be something they would do after they’d won the cup?

Ok so it’s the aflpa I gotta hit up then because I was getting nowhere online?

Cheers again

Thanks mate appreciate the effort

Makes sense as far as being easier to see signatures and the promoting of the away strip, but seems strange they would go to the effort of limiting to 250 and also the plaque on the bottom saying 2008 premiers.. or would that be something they would do after they’d won the cup?

Ok so it’s the aflpa I gotta hit up then because I was getting nowhere online?

Cheers again

No worries mate, just head to AFL Players and get in contact with them (there's an email address on their website). My guess is the badged it as a premiership signed guernsey to help it sell and make sure it is remembered as a jumper from their premiership year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi everyone, looking for a few West Coast guernseys.
- 2018 PI guernseys
- J. McGovern #42 guernsey
- 'Name' guernsey from any WCE boys

If any of you have these and are willing to sell, drop me a MSG.

Thanks

Where is the gold logo?

For whatever reason, the Back to Back jumpers didn't have the gold logo. The only reason I can think of is that the design was already completed before the 2013 premiership, and no-one noticed once printed

Screen Shot 2018-09-27 at 7.07.23 am.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Footy Jumpers Buy Swap Sell – new rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back