Suspended
Mar 9, 2006
At the disco!
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool
The_shining_heres_johnny.jpg

Bigpapagman, Tasmania is a great spot for a footy trip. I have been on about 10 footy trips and Tasmania would have to be one of the best locations I have been to.

• Banned
With all due respect NOK tasmania is an absolute shit hole. There is ____ all to do there. Papa if you would believe it they even wanted to stay in the same hotel as last time. Airlie would have been awesome but it was going to be $800 each, Bondi is only about $500.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

organise it bigpapa, traditionaly Bay 3 1/4 just go on a trip and players can join.

i wanna go interstate.

Incorrect, Goodie.

Players have been too lazy to organise a trip over the last 5 years and some have tried to muscle in on the Bay trip. Last year there were a couple of younger blokes, but they have been barred this year for reasons that will not be mentioned on this forum.

To qualify you need to be over 30, retired or getting close. No night clubs etc. We just find a sleepy fishing village somewhere and go fishing. Then we drink, go fishing, drink, drink, go fishing and drink some more. Somethimes we even drink whilst we are fishing. And thats all on day 1. After that, it really falls away badly.

Often there are only 1 or 2 split heads to repair with araldite and then we reload on day 2.

Oh, and we have 2 trip's away each year. Queens Birthday and end of year.

So are you saying that Nilma Darnum do not have a footy trip? Who in their right mind would play there. Culture problem.

Good to see you agree tassie is shit. Are you coming on the trip this year speedytiger? if so pay your deposit thursday.

Yeah Gold Coast would have been good but i think a few of the guys were a bit worried that they would not get in places. Bondi will be good. We will run amok.

I have lost the little respect i had for the Nilma Darnum Football club. How can a club not have a footy trip? There must be something seriously wrong down there. Papa, you need to do something about it.

need. trip.

dunno how people would go having the new kid organize the trip.

handling their money and shit.
Dont think that would be a problem. If anyone has a problem tell them to do it themselves. I reckon theyd appreciate someone stepping up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy trip thread (it's back)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back