Gridley 12 - 9/9

PERFECT!
  🔵🦢🏅
🐦‍⬛🟩🟩🟩
🐶🟩🟩🟩
🏅🟩🟩🟩
Rarity: 194

dudded with wc and port 250 goals. 1 player had kicked 237 and other 240
None of the goal scorers were rare. I wrote mine out to pick the most abstract. I think I know both of the players you picked and I was touch and go whether they were there or not.

I just did a test on all the W.C players and I picked the rarest but I don't get it. When I looked at the list of goal kickers I wouldn't have thought mine would be the rarest.

🏉 #Fo#FootyGrid #89
⬛🟥🟨
🟥🟥⬛
🟥🟥⬛
Rarity 758.41

Ok this is hard! My first go.
You get better. Start learning some of the abstract trades as go to's. I've found a lot of 80s players I didn't know played for two teams, and some 90s players I'd forgotten about.
I started out like this.

None of the goal scorers were rare. I wrote mine out to pick the most abstract. I think I know both of the players you picked and I was touch and go whether they were there or not.

I just did a test on all the W.C players and I picked the rarest but I don't get it. When I looked at the list of goal kickers I wouldn't have thought mine would be the rarest.
theres also gridley which is essentially the same but still building its database. it was bulldogs and goal of the year winner and the answer was aker but i took it as they won it while they were at that club.

finally a place to use my useless knowledge of obscure late 90s early 00s players

🏉 #Fo#FootyGrid #99
🟨🟨🟦
🟦⬜🟦
🟦⬛🟦
Rarity 33.04

The middle square I have a massive issue with.

Gridley 13 - 9/9

PERFECT!
  🟠🥧🏅
😇🟩🟩🟩
🛩️🟩🟩🟩
🐱🟩🟩🟩
Rarity: 179

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🏉 #Fo#FootyGrid
#9 7/9
🟪⬜🟪
🟥⬛🟪
🟥⬛🟪
Rarity 242.05

Gridley 13 - 9/9

PERFECT!
  🟠🥧🏅
😇🟩🟩🟩
🛩️🟩🟩🟩
🐱🟩🟩🟩
Rarity: 172

#FootyGrid #9 9/9
🟨🟪
🟫

Rarity 144.01

Rarity update. Now based on real time answers.

Nailed a "unicorn" above.
I am still trying to work out How this works. I did mine at 1AM this morning and a lot of players have changed considerably. I'm thinking we're gonna need 100s of combinations to even the stats out. but then Unicorns could only ever exist long term if the stats reset each round.

Hickmott for Carlton/Geelong and last night it was 1.63 now it's 2.25. Is the score for this game only or a combination of the entire history of the game for that combination? Possibly given it's only on game #9

I had Sanderson for Collingwood and Geelong last night and it was 4.3 and now it's 3.23
Scott Wynd 2.89 now it's 4.57
Greg Williams stayed the same

I am still trying to work out How this works. I did mine at 1AM this morning and a lot of players have changed considerably. I'm thinking we're gonna need 100s of combinations to even the stats out. but then Unicorns could only ever exist long term if the stats reset each round.

Hickmott for Carlton/Geelong and last night it was 1.63 now it's 2.25. Is the score for this game only or a combination of the entire history of the game for that combination? Possibly given it's only on game #9

I had Sanderson for Collingwood and Geelong last night and it was 4.3 and now it's 3.23
Scott Wynd 2.89 now it's 4.57
Greg Williams stayed the same
Mate of mine got 1% for Marchbank last night which is now up to 13%. Odd system that favours you doing it at 1am

Mate of mine got 1% for Marchbank last night which is now up to 13%. Odd system that favours you doing it at 1am
Imagine picking a 70s player at 1am and getting 1% to wake up and it's gone up to 20% when all the old farts wake up early

This was my first attempt, the rarity score was very high. :(

🏉 #Fo#FootyGrid0#109
🟥⬜⬛
⬛🟫🟨
⬛⬛🟫
Rarity 263.19

I'll have to do better next time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game FootyGrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back