Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Arms

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Below the waist but above the knees?

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

None of the above! Sorry, but a man's got to have a nice back! I don't know what it is, but there's just something about them that's grrrrrrr! After that, legs, abs, and butt all to hard to choose between.

Although, seeing Jon Hay & Trent Croad doing toe touches in the goal square just makes me wanna.............excuse me....I need a moment!!!! :D

BACK! Of course!!! Sh*t - can I add it to the poll?

Thighs for me, ever since I saw Matty Armstrongs I was hooked!

Long legs too on men is a nice thing, gotta have a bit of definition though, I don't want no Spider Burton!!! .:D

I love broad, straight shoulders, but they guy has to have a narrow waist as well, like a V shape.

I am also a sucker for nice eyes, that is the first thing I look at when I meet a guy.

Cute round, firm buns a must as well.:D

I voted face, but I actually like guys with nice broad shoulders! And I don't like skinny, scrawny guys - yuk!!!

Yeah, the wide shoulders with the V waist. Like the old cartoon men! That's cool. Definately agree with that one Mantis.

Has anyone seem Mortal Combat 2? The half man half goat(?) guy. Yum yum yum.....not the face or anything else, just his back! Uh, sensational!

When a guy smiles, is another big thing. If the guys whole face lights up, and their eyes twinkle, then they're just gorgeous, regardless of physical looks! :D

Originally posted by xBinny

When a guy smiles, is another big thing. If the guys whole face lights up, and their eyes twinkle, then they're just gorgeous, regardless of physical looks! :D
[B

True, but you must admit it is sooo much better when they have the physical looks too match. ;)

Looks is such a subjective thing if you ask me. For example the Hawthorn team are called a bunch of pretty boys - but seriously - I don't find any of them as being 'gorgeous'.

Attraction for me has a large component being personality. For example - Ewan MacGregor in Moulin - is to die for - but I've never found him attractive in any other movie.

A cute smile and twinkle in the eye goes a long way, plus cute accents (had to be some reason for being attracted to a New Zealander!!!!)

Sly77 Looks is such a subjective thing if you ask me. For example the Hawthorn team are called a bunch of pretty boys - but seriously - I don't find any of them as being 'gorgeous'.

Is there a doctor in the house, I think Sly's a bit ill? Are you okay bud? You do know Jon Hay plays for Hawthorn? :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sly

Haven't you seen the movie "Shallow Grave", that was the first movie I had seen Ewan in, he was fantastic in it. Hire it out if you haven't seen it, you will love it.:D

Nope. Well.....sort of.....not really. Been in a group conversation, but I didn't say much. he was pretty funny then. I just found it fun at the best and fairest night (crissed as a picket I was) to get hugs off him. And Tony Woods, but that's besides the point!:D

well they have 2 have a nice tan of course, six pak, nice strong muscley arms, nice oiled up legs, sexee haircut, cute face oh heck and they have to fill the footy shorts quite well ;) umm and of course they have to like footy sluts! :D

p.s. this mite be an appropriate post to just repeat the famous rule: NO PLAYER = NO PUSSY :p

Ah, red wine huh? My friend and I were stuck on the champagne all night. We had 3 bottles hidden under the table that we'd stolen off the waiters, because they wouldn't leave them at the tables. Needless to say that a lot of the night was a blur to me. Not ALL that night though! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

For Girls Only

Back