FORD or HOLDEN!!!

FORD or HOLDEN!!!

• Ford

Votes: 36 42.9%
  • Holden

Votes: 48 57.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Holden! Probably comes from my family being holden people, which is rather odd considering my grandparents have Ford and Mitsubishi dealerships. :confused: :p

Originally posted by maccas_no1
Ford all the way baby we are No 1 We Are The BOSS Of V8 Supercars:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yes, Ford are #1, true?

1 Steven Richards 704 - HOLDEN
2 Marcos Ambrose 694 - FORD
3 Greg Murphy 665 - HOLDEN
4 Rick Kelly 644 - HOLDEN
5 Jason Bright 593 - HOLDEN

Originally posted by Red_Devil_04
Yes, Ford are #1, true?

1 Steven Richards 704 - HOLDEN
2 Marcos Ambrose 694 - FORD
3 Greg Murphy 665 - HOLDEN
4 Rick Kelly 644 - HOLDEN
5 Jason Bright 593 - HOLDEN

Ahh idiot you will find that there is a number 1 painted on Marcos Ambrose's door, that makes us number 1 idiot:rolleyes:

Also take note there is only 10pts between Ambrose and Richards and Richards is a hack, the number 1 wont be going anywhere;)

Also take note there is only 10pts between Ambrose and Richards and Richards is a hack, the number 1 wont be going anywhere;)

What exactly are you saying there?:confused:

If Richards is a hack, how bad is Ambrose?:D

Ahh idiot you will find that there is a number 1 painted on Marcos Ambrose's door, that makes us number 1 idiot

Means you're last years news. Ambrose is clearly not #1 now, and will slip further down in race meets to come.

MITSUBISHI > THAN ALL, proven with the evo :) yay now everyone go and buy one! :)

but out of ford/holden... go ford :) love mustangs and the new xr6/8 looks nice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have nothing against bisexuals and homosexuals - I'm just surprised at the number of them posting on this thread.

If an XY GTHO never turned you on to Fords, you're a big girl's blouse.

What is the car of choice of the bad crims in "Two Hands" and the bad cops in "Blue Murder" and (from memory) "Chopper"?

Ford for me...absolutely no way Holden are better.

I am surprised at Holden leading the poll by so much....actually no I'm not, the majority of people on this site are ********s anyway. :D

Means you're last years news. Ambrose is clearly not #1 now, and will slip further down in race meets to come.

Yeah how is that going to happen when he has a good team, has a fast car and absolutely towels everyone up?????? Ambrose will be No 1:D :D :D

ford-badge.jpg

And, yes, that rock robbed D1ck Johnson. ;)

Clearly you must be blind? (And everyone else who mentioned other cars)... The thread was Holden or Ford.

Holden
Ford
No, just stating that I feel that my car is better than those two brands put together. Just my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

FORD or HOLDEN!!!

Back