News Forget about HURLEY

Remove this Banner Ad

Would the Bummers consider Ziebell when they have Watson, Welsh, Hislop, Stanton, McPhee and McVeigh in their best 22 or on their list?

Essendon would have a one paced and tall midfield if they added Ziebell and Prismall's knee to their midfield at the cost of Lovett.

Even if they get Davey back.

Essendon's attacking game plan might favour Hartlett or Yarran who have more pace than Ziebell...

The Telstra Dome punishes slow sides such as Carlton.

That's my spin to get Ziebell to get Carlton. ;) :D

Would the Bummers consider Ziebell when they have Watson, Welsh, Hislop, Stanton, McPhee and McVeigh in their best 22 or on their list?

Essendon would have a one paced and tall midfield if they added Ziebell and Prismall's knee to their midfield at the cost of Lovett.

Even if they get Davey back.

Essendon's attacking game plan might favour Hartlett or Yarran who have more pace than Ziebell...

The Telstra Dome punishes slow sides such as Carlton.

That's my spin to get Ziebell to get Carlton. ;) :D

LOL, and you were going alright until you added that line :rolleyes::D

if p.a have two old ruckman (lade and brogan)
i would have thought that they would go for the best ruckman left in vickery
apelete carlile is a v.g young defender
Hurley is tipped to play forward or back.

Port have very few qulaity key forwards comng through......they would have to be alittle concerned about Westhoff.

I agree that Port would be mad to overlook Vickery given the state of the rucks on their list......mobile, skilled, 200cm ruckmen, good contested mark, who can go forward and play as a lead-up FF don't' fall to your draft pick that often in the scheme of things.

I agree that Port would be mad to overlook Vickery given the state of the rucks on their list......mobile, skilled, 200cm ruckmen, good contested mark, who can go forward and play as a lead-up FF don't' fall to your draft pick that often in the scheme of things.

But isn't 'Mad' Mark Williams' middle name though?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know, random wrestler can't seem to win matches, oh look, in comes brother/friend/father/son and now the player can win matches.

Wrestling is real, right? :(

You idiot! :D:thumbsu:

Mentally shot after last years GF.

Looked a world beater in 2007.

Couldn't beat an egg this year.

I'm sure it's the "second year" blues.......but as I said, you'd have to be a little concerned with him as your only real tall option when Tredrea goes.

Hence some interest in Hurley. Read your own board much?:cool:

Mentally shot after last years GF.

Looked a world beater in 2007.

Couldn't beat an egg this year.

I'm sure it's the "second year" blues.......but as I said, you'd have to be a little concerned with him as your only real tall option when Tredrea goes.

Hence some interest in Hurley. Read your own board much?:cool:

Yes I do read my own board, thanks.

He'll be a gun.

Just wait.

Port have very few qulaity key forwards comng through......they would have to be alittle concerned about Westhoff.

First your avatar, now this?

Were you behind the government sticking its nose into the fashion industry to try to make them use 'healthier' looking models?

So are you anti Warnock or are you endorsing bringing him back home to Melb for some home cooked meals?

Jealous much!?

that calls for a : ;)
Yes.....very Jealous......you have Westhoff.....we have Aisake O'hAilpin.;)

First your avatar, now this?

Were you behind the government sticking its nose into the fashion industry to try to make them use 'healthier' looking models?

So are you anti Warnock or are you endorsing bringing him back home to Melb for some home cooked meals?
Yes......I wanted them wearing only suitable vegetables........a leaf of lettuce.......etc.

Oh, I'm happy to get Warnock. I think he will be avery good player.......I just didn't want to give up too much to get him in case he turns out to be the next Spider Burton.;)

Interesting link there between models and Warnock.......can't see either if they turn side on.:D

I suppose with the Dons taking Prismall it may look a little more likey they will take HUrley if available?

Personally, I think they need a genuine gun mid, but at the same time they shouldn't be passing on someone like Hurley. I think he'll go to them but you can never be sure.

Either way, Carlton won't have to be making the ultimate decision in the end. It'll be up to Essendon and we'll be left with the young'un left over.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Forget about HURLEY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back