former Essendon supporter seeking new club

Remove this Banner Ad

I already know a few who have jumped to the Hawfs and retrospectively claimed the threepeat. Not like they need any more bandwagoners but they'll be happy to accommodate over at Waverly/Dingley/Launceston.

Ya gotta come to Collingwood for a number of reasons -

1. You finally get to Celebrate the 1990 Premiership
2. You still get to go to ANZAC day
3. You get to see your team WIN on ANZAC day
4. Your team is a chance to compete for flags over the next ten years or more
5. Your club has cash reserves
6. Our drug scandals are limited (hopefully) to two players

Ya gotta come to Collingwood for a number of reasons -

1. You finally get to Celebrate the 1990 Premiership
2. You still get to go to ANZAC day
3. You get to see your team WIN on ANZAC day
4. Your team is a chance to achieve Grand Final losses over the next ten years or more
5. Your club has cash reserves
6. Our drug scandals are limited (hopefully) to two players
7. You won't need to spend money at the dentist.

FIFY.

In light OF the drug cheating ways of the EFC I now need to think of the children and pick a new club.

Please apply within
Dear Potential Fremantle Member

Our club promotes values of integrity, equality and boredom and as the coach of this vauled and historic establishment I can promise you a fun time in 2016 where Fremantle Football Club shall strive in our outmost best to get the Premiership to dock in our club.

Kindest Regards, Ross Lyon.

NOW LISTEN HERE JACK!

alg-hogan-jpg.jpg

YOU ONLY GOT ONE LOGICAL CHOICE BROTHER, AND THAT'S TO JOIN THE TIGER ARMY, JACK!

hulk_hogan_995052.jpg

IF YOU WANNA BE PART OF THE NEXT BIG THING, BROTHER, THEN GET ON THE TIGER TRAIN JACK.

262065-8876569e-5176-11e3-b7b4-89041ea3763d.jpg

AND IF NOT... WELL, WAAAAAAATCHAA GONNA DOOOOOOOOOO BROTHER, WHEN TIGERMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2014-12-11-Hulk.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dear Potential Fremantle Member

Our club promotes values of integrity, equality and boredom and as the coach of this vauled and historic establishment I can promise you a fun time in 2016 where Fremantle Football Club shall strive in our outmost best to get the Premiership to dock in our club.

Kindest Regards, Ross Lyon.
You're not meant to mention that boredom, Morgs.

Amateur Fremantle Elias Hour here.

Arden Street? Yeah I reckon Essendon are going to have enough turds on the park next year without having to deal with what the Port fans deposit in your goalsquare.

Huh?o_O

NOW LISTEN HERE JACK!

alg-hogan-jpg.jpg

YOU ONLY GOT ONE LOGICAL CHOICE BROTHER, AND THAT'S TO JOIN THE TIGER ARMY, JACK!

hulk_hogan_995052.jpg

IF YOU WANNA BE PART OF THE NEXT BIG THING, BROTHER, THEN GET ON THE TIGER TRAIN JACK.

262065-8876569e-5176-11e3-b7b4-89041ea3763d.jpg

AND IF NOT... WELL, WAAAAAAATCHAA GONNA DOOOOOOOOOO BROTHER, WHEN TIGERMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2014-12-11-Hulk.jpg
Why are you using someone who used steroids to promote your club.

Nawww Brenno. Don't be silly!

Gil says your club needs you now more than ever.

After all, they're are proud, juggernaut of a club yada yada yada

Gil doesn't really give two ****s, but I think his real message was they need your money more than ever. So if all essednon supporters could just send some cash to windy hill and not to that pesky Hird any more, that would be great, then support whoever you want.

Come to Fremantle. We're a family club in here. The coach interacts with the crowd* and our games are very exciting*. We may have no premierships but we have the passion and don't install systematic drug cheating into our training regime. Also, you can watch Nat Fyfe shit down everyone's throats (including the Bont).

* - Coach may choke you

* - Games can be brainnumbingly boring.

You should put the disclaimer about not taking his partner to the footy as her safety cannot be guaranteed.

Remove this Banner Ad

former Essendon supporter seeking new club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back