Society/Culture Former swim star Daniel Kowalski is the latest elite athlete to reveal he is gay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually, statistically speaking, homosexuality amongst males is very normal. When 10% of males are gay, it isn't exactly a rare thing. Just because the majority of people aren't gay, doesn't mean being gay isn't normal.

If it was normal everyone would be doing it. threads like these wouldn't arise. Actually if it was normal i don't think there would be a word to call it. If gayness was natural and normal then the word gay would only mean happiness not homosexuality. Same sex marriages would be legal. Butt plugs would be available at Woolworths. men holding hands wouldnt be frowned apon in public. gay bashing's would be a thing of the past. Men fighting would merely be a domestic argument.

If it was normal everyone would be doing it.
Less than 10% of people go Kite Flying. Is this abnormal? Shall we discriminate against these disgusting abnormal people?

Actually if it was normal i don't think there would be a word to call it.
There's a word to describe hetrosexuality. Does that mean hetrosex is abnormal too?

Same sex marriages would be legal.
Only a matter of time.

Butt plugs would be available at Woolworths.
Can women buy vibrators at Woolworths? So what's your point?

men holding hands wouldnt be frowned apon in public.
It's not. Only by redneck homophobes like yourself.

gay bashing's would be a thing of the past.
Just becuse homophobes exist it doesn't equate to gay being abnormal.

Some excellent logic you showed there. Keep up the good work.

Less than 10% of people go Kite Flying. Is this abnormal? Shall we discriminate against these disgusting abnormal people?

There's a word to describe hetrosexuality. Does that mean hetrosex is abnormal too?

Only a matter of time.

Can women buy vibrators at Woolworths? So what's your point?

It's not. Only by redneck homophobes like yourself.

Just becuse homophobes exist it doesn't equate to gay being abnormal.

Some excellent logic you showed there. Keep up the good work.

Kite flying is a hobby. Are you saying homosexuality is a hobby??

Hetrosexuality was a word invented by homosexuals. That word came after we called them Homo's

Not in this lifetime so you just have to keep putting your wedding off for awhile longer.

fair point but they do sell electric toothbushes at woolworths

My kneck aint red

I notice you didn't put up a % on how many people dislike the gay acts . I think people tolerate it but if they had a choice they would voice there real opinion on it. Society blocks that these days. In war in the old days if someone was drafted to fight for the country and they didn't want to go all they had to say was they are gay. So does that mean the people running this country back then are all homophobes??

Kite flying is a hobby. Are you saying homosexuality is a hobby??
:confused: You are saying that less than 10% of people are gay therefore it's not normal. Not sure what hobby has to do with anything at all?

Hetrosexuality was a word invented by homosexuals. That word came after we called them Homo's
You're taking the piss right? Right?

Not in this lifetime so you just have to keep putting your wedding off for awhile longer.
Easily withing my projected lifetime.

I notice you didn't put up a % on how many people dislike the gay acts .
I don't like them a lot either. Nor do I like people who are bodybuilders and carry bum bags, nor do I ilke dudes have #1 haircuts and wear track pants......

You're nothing but a homophobic bigot if you single these people out.

In war in the old days if someone was drafted to fight for the country and they didn't want to go all they had to say was they are gay. So does that mean the people running this country back then are all homophobes??
Yep, as a nation we were racists, chauvenists, and homophobes. Luckily we are a relatively intelligent nation and have progressed. Except for nuffies like you.

That's irrelevant. I'm asking for your definition of normal.

'Not gay' is not a definition.

Driving a good aussie car would be normal
Having sexual relations with a member of opposite sex would be classed as the norm
having a beer whilst watching the footy would be classed as normal.
getting up an going to work everyday would be classed as normal.
Chucking snags on the bbq would be normal.
raising your kids and protecting them from the un-normal would be normal.
having a kick with your son would be normal.

But in a gay man's world non of the above is normal.
Gays drive little japanese cars
they have sex with members of the same sex
they have a wine or some girly drink whilst watching football but they don't actually watch the game they perve.
they don't chuck snags on the bbg , they chuck snags somewhere else
they believe its ok to raise kids in a same sex relatonship
They don't have a kick they go shopping with the son instead providing they have a son as some turn gay after they have kids.
And they think that is all normal and we are the ab-normal ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hardly. You on the otherhand didn't need to jump on your moral high horse. People are interested in people's sexuality without being homophobic so you should get over it.

:rolleyes: Denial. Just because you'd think this doesn't mean you wouldn't ask yourself who he was with. It's a natural observation.

I saw Dean Polo the other day. I did notice he was with two other dudes. Assumed they were his mates. That's what us humans do - we observe and make educated assumptions.

Not another global warming alarmist:rolleyes:

I'm hardly jumping on my moral high horse. All I am saying is I couldn't give a rats arse whether someone is gay or not. The person defines the person, not the bloke they may or may not be shagging.

Not another global warming alarmist:rolleyes:

I'm hardly jumping on my moral high horse. All I am saying is I couldn't give a rats arse whether someone is gay or not. The person defines the person, not the bloke they may or may not be shagging.
Who said sexuaity dfines a person? Why would you assume anyone has said that? Please don't kid yourself - you are moral grandstanding.

Who said sexuaity dfines a person? Why would you assume anyone has said that? Please don't kid yourself - you are moral grandstanding.

How is saying that I couldn't give two hoots about a person's sexuality 'moral grandstanding'? Puff puff pass, you know the rules...don't hog the spliff.

So the world's worst kept secret has been revealed. There were strong rumours a few years ago that Kowalski and Bruce McAvaney were getting it on so this strengthens the rumour.

Now for a Tiger great to come out.

There was strong rumours about him and Mr X too. technically he is a Tiger great.

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Former swim star Daniel Kowalski is the latest elite athlete to reveal he is gay.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back