Senior List
Aug 14, 2003
Waverley
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn
Hi folks,

Fox Sports have donated their corporate box to the Hawks VS Essendon match (Sunday April 12th) to raise money for a friend of mine with terminal cancer (mother in her early 40's).

It's the best box at the G, 18 seats right on centre wing. Chicks for Charity have it set up for an online auction, would be awesome if you could share the link with anyone you think might be interested.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321654263663?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thanks everyone,

Dan

Hi folks,

Fox Sports have donated their corporate box to the Hawks VS Essendon match (Sunday April 12th) to raise money for a friend of mine with terminal cancer (mother in her early 40's).

It's the best box at the G, 18 seats right on centre wing. Chicks for Charity have it set up for an online auction, would be awesome if you could share the link with anyone you think might be interested.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/321654263663?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Thanks everyone,

Dan
Sorry to hear about your friend. I wish her the best.

Thanks for letting us know about this

Why would it be boycotted? I'll go and watch, even if the worst case scenario eventuates and we're fielding a second XVIII.
I'm with you.
My sons footy fixture dependent but I'll endeavour to get there.

We stand by our own

Why would it be boycotted? I'll go and watch, even if the worst case scenario eventuates and we're fielding a second XVIII.

Rounds 1 and 2 are most susceptible to this kind of action the longer this saga drags on. As I said it would be a shame if it came to that - a shame for the fans. I have no sympathy for the afl hierarchy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it worth looking into going 9 Essendon and 9 Hawthorn people? Call me cynical but I cannot see 18 BF Essendon members signing up for this.

Yes auction closes in 6 days.

scezza are you a yes?
I'll let you know mate, sounds good but I'd like to see more people commit first (I'm a bit of a sheep)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox Sports Corporate Box - Hawthorn VS Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back